We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By zellbud
:D I know Sometimes I am mean to this guy but He is good with all players player and I hope I can make friends with him one day. LARD I hope I see you in the nether. :D +1 For me
By Dilsifprosif1
Your a good player and all. And you should get staff. But I am not going to +1 or -1 im just making a point. We have lots of staff. And usually the staff control many things right now with all of them. Redkiller just got staff too so is that 7? My point is I think we have enough staff. This is not against this post. Just making a point. No flaming at me.
LARDIMUS_PRIME wrote:Overall I would like to become staff to help make Minerealm a better place.
A BETTER place? I doubt that there a way to improve it and MR has already an excellent team, but I like the idea to see you with a [staff] tag. :)
+1
By Rokkrwolf
PaperTaco wrote:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jkakwp&s=5
If you are going to try and troll and spread nonsense then enjoy your permaban in-game and forums. You should get your facts straight about situations such as what happened that day and realize you are all idiots who know nothing. With that said you are permabanned for necro'ing tons of old posts for no reason, posting off-topic comments, as well as spreading crap all over the forums that isn't needed.

That is all.

Note: Since you guys seem to want to stick your noses in everything, I had proof, I even told Intelli I banned him so how did I cover it up at all? And Intelli's friend even admitted he did it after Intelli demodded me for the like 10 minutes I was so trolololol some more.
By Eetrab
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
i.e. Enjoy permaban.
Assuming that this came from lightbulbs, then there is definitely some kind of lingering breakup sorrowfulness. For all the humor and creativity (or lack of) involved, I find this a pathetic attempt to dig up non-existant dirt.

Back on topic: I know I have supported your application once before, but I will do it again. You are staff-worthy material, based on my observations so far.
Last edited by Eetrab on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dlgn
Eetrab wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
i.e. Enjoy permaban.
Assuming that this came from lightbulbs, then there is definitely some kind of lingering breakup sorrowfulness. For all the humor and creativity (or lack of) involved, I find this a pathetic attempt to dig up non-existant dirt.

Back on topic: I know I have supported your appeal once before, but I will do it again. You are staff-worthy material, based on my observations so far.
appeal
appeal

appeal
By Eetrab
dlgn wrote:
Eetrab wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
i.e. Enjoy permaban.

Back on topic: I know I have supported your *application once before, but I will do it again. You are staff-worthy material, based on my observations so far.
appeal
appeal

appeal
Edited. Thanks for pointing out that mistake; I am so used to writing 'appeal' instead of 'application' it must have slipped my mind when typing.
By dlgn
Heh. I've probably made the same mistake. Like calling your teacher "mom".
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]