We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By LARDIMUS_PRIME
Username: LARDIMUS_PRIME
Name: Chris
Time Zone: GMT

About Myself: Currently I am unemployed and have a lot of spare time which I spend playing on Minerealm, I recently left college after studying accountancy due to not being able to afford the course fees. I am a big gamer, used to be purely console based until a friend in university introduced me to minecraft and have been playing for over two years now, 15 months of which have been on Minerealm.

Qualifications: Admittedly, I have never been staff on any kind of minecraft server before, but I like to help out the players on Minerealm in anyway I can especially when there is no staff on.

Why I deserve this position/Qualities: I feel that I am an active player on Minerealm recently I have been playing up to around 10 hours a day. I am polite and have only set the swear filter off once in my 15 months here due to a typo. I already help players who have problems on a daily basis, but I would like to be able to help that little bit more by dealing with grief and spammers in chat to help keep the community free of unwanted players. I feel that the majority of the players on the server have seen me helping other players which is important that the staff and other players are approachable if they require assistance.

Availability: GMT, currently 1pm-2am

Anything else you wish to add: There is quite a lot of times where I have been on and people have been asking for staff and there is none available, I have helped them the best I can by explaining any grief will be rolled back when an admin is online, and the griefer(s) will be punished, as well as this I advise people to stop spamming chat and stop avoiding the swear filter on regular basis. Also I am very active in the forums around 70% of the time I have the forums open in the background and have a browse every so often whilst playing on Minerealm. Also I do not go afk very often like some of the staff currently do. If I'm online I'm available.

Overall I would like to become staff to help make Minerealm a better place.
By Eetrab
I never see you ingame (must be the times zones) but you are well enough known on the forums. Why not? +1
By cobaya18
He is a good person and is always doing everything possible to help others and new people too.
+1
Good luck lard. :)
By SneakerHead
LARDIMUS_PRIME wrote:Username: LARDIMUS_PRIME
Name: Chris
Time Zone: GMT

About Myself: Currently I am unemployed and have a lot of spare time which I spend playing on Minerealm, I recently left college after studying accountancy due to not being able to afford the course fees. I am a big gamer, used to be purely console based until a friend in university introduced me to minecraft and have been playing for over two years now, 15 months of which have been on Minerealm.

Qualifications: Admittedly, I have never been staff on any kind of minecraft server before, but I like to help out the players on Minerealm in anyway I can especially when there is no staff on.

Why I deserve this position/Qualities: I feel that I am an active player on Minerealm recently I have been playing up to around 10 hours a day. I am polite and have only set the swear filter off once in my 15 months here due to a typo. I already help players who have problems on a daily basis, but I would like to be able to help that little bit more by dealing with grief and spammers in chat to help keep the community free of unwanted players. I feel that the majority of the players on the server have seen me helping other players which is important that the staff and other players are approachable if they require assistance.

Availability: GMT, currently 1pm-2am

Anything else you wish to add: There is quite a lot of times where I have been on and people have been asking for staff and there is none available, I have helped them the best I can by explaining any grief will be rolled back when an admin is online, and the griefer(s) will be punished, as well as this I advise people to stop spamming chat and stop avoiding the swear filter on regular basis. Also I am very active in the forums around 70% of the time I have the forums open in the background and have a browse every so often whilst playing on Minerealm. Also I do not go afk very often like some of the staff currently do. If I'm online I'm available.

Overall I would like to become staff to help make Minerealm a better place.
+1...if I can call you a TARD :D
By Tee
Definite +1 from me ... as a new player myself I've found him great to talk to in chat, happy to help by answering questions and generally just a positive player.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]