We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By nightmarelord11
All I can say is I never met you but you own some realms close to my wreaked house ( thanks for that griefers) anyway seems like a nice old chap so he has obtained my vote (not that at it means anything) but good luck to you jack
By TNaismith
Pemnan wrote:Not to be mean or anything, but it seems like you're trying too hard. Every time I see you online you're like a walmart greeter, and you post things that nobody cares about, ex "I'm starting my live stream guys."
Also to note, you've recently donated, and almost instantly shot off the staff app. Just be yourself. Like I said, it's like you're trying too hard. Good luck on this anyways
Pemnan wrote: While it is nice for a new player to get a welcome, it's kind of given that you will say it. How hard is it to tab the first few letters of their name? Is that even a heart felt welcome? There's a reason why not even Walmart has greeters anymore. I just think you're being too generic. Staff should be an actual person, not a robot. You should focus on being a community member, instead of a person just giving out loads of comments on the posts in the forums. It isn't about user rep, it's about the respect you give to yourself and others. Intelli must look deep into these applications, and I think even he will notice you're trying too hard. Which is not a quality you want in a good, honest worker. It shows that their insecure of themselves, and essentially putting on an act to get something they want.
Wxclm wrote:Personally, I don't think that you would be a suitable staff member. From what I have seen, you seem to be playing behind a facade. Your entire mentality changes the moment staff logs in where you suddenly become the Creme de la creme of users and start answering every single question and welcoming every single new guy. When no staff is evident, you seem to be an entirely different person with the odd, welcoming every so often, indicating that you are only helping to further your chances as a new staff member than to actually aid these new players.

From a glance, you may seem like a suitable candidate but from what I have seen, it is just an appearence that you are only hiding behind. Secondly, I don't really think that you need to keep bumping this appeal with the constant, "Thanks for your support (Player)" as it is irrelevant. I'm sure these players know that you appreciate support that they give and they don't really need to be reminded which is clearly being done just to bump the appeal.
Hi folks just wanting to say that for me Jackavsfan isn't the type of person being described in the above posts. Someone skimming over lightly might see that image of Jack, but for me after thinking about it and seeing him in-game a few more times I get a strong feeling Jackavsfan is a very capable candidate for MineRealm staff.

The people who only act nice in front of staff, but become jerks or silent types when no 'staff is around to earn nice points with' are immensely annoying to me. I've already come to identify a few players clearly under that category, but I truly don't think Jackavsfan is part of that crew. He's shown quite a few times now that he maintains a helpful and patient spirit when no staff members are online; I've seen the lad answer questions in a sincere way -- not the same way people trying to score points for their staff application often act.

Pemnan and Wxclm could be right about Jack and that he's only doing these nice things because of his staff application, but I wanted to let some of you know that Jack certainly has demonstrated enough motivation and spirit to earn my trust that he has a genuine interest and belief in the friendly community MineRealm currently offers, and wishes to continue that tradition.

/RandomStrangerOuts.
By Tee
TNaismith wrote:I wanted to let some of you know that Jack certainly has demonstrated enough motivation and spirit to earn my trust that he has a genuine interest and belief in the friendly community MineRealm currently offers, and wishes to continue that tradition.
Well said and +1 :)
By jackavsfan
TeeJayDub wrote:
TNaismith wrote:I wanted to let some of you know that Jack certainly has demonstrated enough motivation and spirit to earn my trust that he has a genuine interest and belief in the friendly community MineRealm currently offers, and wishes to continue that tradition.
Well said and +1 :)
Thank you both :D
By blucky36
I think I would be the best one to describe Jack. Jack has been one of my closest friends Throughout high school. He is strenuous on the rules and an avid Minecraft player/hardcore gamer. Jack was the one who told me to first get into this server and boy was I glad he did. In a subtly honest tone though Jack has absolutely no life :P and spends 1000% of his time on MineRealm. He is on every single day and I believe has done so for the last year. Jack is the perfect citizen of MineRealm and helps out all players new and old with questions that they may have. Jack is a ginger, but hes my sexy ginger. you hear that people MY SEXY GINGER. meaning hes mine. Jack has been the host of several servers all of which I have been a part of and admin of the brohemoth clan wars servers run by bro an YDD/Rave. They ran out of money because bro quit and YDD/Rave spent the last server money on illegal drugs. which is a shame because Jack was a great admin and the only person on that server who never did anything wrong to make anyone angry ever. My only problem with him is he always has too many diamonds because he spends a lot of his time mining. Waterclan for life!!!!! and you were a much better admin than stormbolt! Jack forgot to mention that he skis a bunch too and did I forget to mention that he is on the MineRealm server every day? Jack is overly qualified for a staff position seeing that he is the one to go to whenever anybody needs bukkit help. He practically reprogrammed the Brohemoth Clan wars server for 1.4 back in the day. Overall Jack is the one for you because I know you guys probably love him as much as I do. Don't judge this rant its late in Colorado
By mitchman04
He's ALWAYS helping people, welcoming people onto the server, always a active player, and more.

He would be a excellent staff member to be on MineRealm.
By Grelman
Seeing all the terrific new additions to Staff lately had me wondering about jack's application, and I thought I'd give my endorsement.

Jack is on quite frequently, and I've never seen him say or do anything that wasn't helpful to someone in some way. He is always acting as the impartial voice in suggestion threads and elsewhere on the forums. He also has a well deserved reputation of 10/10.

Hope to see his hard work at being helpful be recognized sometime soon.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]