We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By bezzay
jackavsfan would be an excellent addition to MineRealm staff. First met him when he was beginning construction of the Space Needle right next to BeachTown which I hope will be completed soon ;)

+1

~bezzay
By jackavsfan
bezzay wrote:jackavsfan would be an excellent addition to MineRealm staff. First met him when he was beginning construction of the Space Needle right next to BeachTown which I hope will be completed soon ;)

+1

~bezzay

Thank you for your support, bezzay! :D
By jackavsfan
Looking at this again, I feel I should flesh out the availability section a little better. Like I said, I'm available almost all the time right now and when school starts on the 7th, that will be slightly more limited. Even if I'm not on Minecraft, I'm always available on Skype when I'm at home (jackavsfan) I pretty much live in front of my computer even if I'm doing something else, so if I happened to be busy and doing homework or whatnot, I would still be able to get online if somebody were to message me on Skype letting me know I was needed.
By benza435
Last couple of weeks I've seen this guy helping everyone and answering questions pretty much constantly! There aren't always staff around to help players and jackavs usually steps up to do whatever he can to keep people happy. Seems very patient, fair and friendly.
I'd be happy to see him staffing for us :)
By Eetrab
Eetrab wrote:Probably my timezone, but I have never seen you before. WIth that said, it is a nice application.
Now that I see your application, I see you a lot more. Maybe I just didn't pay attention before. :P
By SuperCreeper007
I'm technically new because I haven't played minecraft for a good 4 years or so, but I see you welcoming and helping players a lot, which means you're already helping the staff out by not forcing them to deal with people asking how to protect their chests etc.

+1 from me
By jackavsfan
Thanks for your support, SuperCreeper007!
mkman2008 wrote:Might be good, but it seems to me your kissing up just a BIT too much. +.5 Since i dont know you well but hey it doesnt hurt to have more staff.
Kissing up? Could you elaborate perhaps? My behavior in chat and on the server is actually my norm, and always has been, for servers that I'm heavily involved in beyond just building things. I used to be more quiet on MineRealm because I came in with a friend but built and played alone for a long time after he quit the server very early on. I've become more active, per se, because I decided to stick with MineRealm for the long term and I actually enjoy playing Minecraft socially very much.

Also I haven't seen you in chat much lately :S When have you been on?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]