We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By SilentCitizen
Yes, cookies will be provided :P

Just got to watch who you get said cookies from :3

Anyways, for those of you who haven't had the chance to sit down and chat with Jack, please do so. I honestly never talked to Jack until he joined VVolfpack and has been not only a helpful person, but a awesome addition to the Guild. Jack is always posting on the forums or trying to help when able and doing so in a calm manner when the situation gets tense. I know I've already said this before, but I felt that I needed to expand on my vote toward him becoming staff.

P.S. To those who think you need to donate to become a staff member... I didn't :P
By jackavsfan
Thanks guys :D It means alot.

And yeah I think this was briefly discussed in game but there isn't a correlation between donating and being staff... Several staff members have donated but my theory for why this is the case goes sort of like this: All of our staff are 18 or older, and naturally adults are more likely to have a job (and be able to afford a donation) than the younger players on the server who make up a large portion of the player base. So I guess it's just that becoming staff and donating share that "requirement" (It's not a written requirement for donating but it's a practical one)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]