We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Wxclm
Username: Wxclm
Time zone: CST

About yourself: Well i'm a person who likes to get involved with things, and someone who likes to have a chat with people. I'm a pretty easy going person, who gets along with most people. I am an exemplary student, sitting on straight 'A"s. I play various different sports including basketball, football and tennis. However, i still see myself as a pretty 'heavy' gamer. I have played various different types of games, and enjoy the chance to experience new ones. I have been playing Minecraft for along time, and has now become one of my favourite games to play. My first server i ever joined was Minerealm in late 1.0, a couple weeks before 2.0 hit and it is the only server i have ever played on.

Qualifications: To be completely honest, i have never been a mod on a server before. However, Minerealm is really the only server i have actually played on, and everyone has to start somewhere right? However, i am extremely good with computer software and have a lot of experience with matters concerning this. (Not that i know if that even helps) Other then that, i have been been playing on minerealm for a long time now and i have a feel for the game and the rules of the server. I understand the matter of community and how and what helps it to be such a great community both on the game and on the forums. I have helped with the banning of many griefers, stealers and flyers and from observing the way that the moderators and admins have dealt with them, i have been able to successfully learn what needs to be done and the structure involved.

Why you deserve this position: i would love to be able to help protect this server from griefers, hackers, etc. I have been on this server for a long time, and have witnessed the vast number of occurrences, and i would love to be given the opportunity to help make the server a better place for everyone. I have been on this server for along time, and i feel as though i have contributed to the community both in the game and on the forums. I have repaired countless griefings at spawn, and have always offered a helping hand to those who needed it in the game. I have made many friends on this server, and often, i love to just come on and talk with people, sometimes more then actually building. I am always someone who is willing to help people, and to help the server. Furthermore, i'm a honest person, who you can always trust to tell the truth on different matters. Also, i'm fairly sure that most people like me on this server. I doubt anyone despises me...Well i would hope not. In addition, with the added amounts of players, varying from like 120-150 players, i feel as though there are many times where other mods are just not on at that time. As i am Australian, i am in a completely different timezone to the current mods/admins. This would allow me to be on when many of the trouble makers see that there is no authority on, and they begin taking advantage of this, knowing that they cant be banned at the current time. Furthermore, with the added number of players, there have been times when there is only one mod on, and they are being swamped with questions and requests from the newer players, forcing them to juggle both helping the new players and still preventing rules from being broken by others. This is a significant advantage if i was to be a made a moderator as it would relieve a lot of pressure off of the current mods allowing them to spend more time catching rule breakers.

Availability: I play Minecraft very frequently, and am usually on every week night, for 3-4 hours. However, i will get on weekends for the majority of the day. Ranging from early to late at night. My time zone if obviously different to any of the current mods which would also allow me to be on when they are not.

Anything else you would like to add: I think that it would be a great privilege to be able to officially help the server more, and something that i would be definitely interested in. I would just like to say, i have appreciated all the work that the mods and admins have done for the server, and i would love to be able to help as well. However, if i didn't become a mod, i would still always be there to help the server whether i was a mod or not.
Last edited by Wxclm on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By Slicmi
I don't know anything about your moderating skillz (the things that Sharingan has), but in my experience you are one of my most trusted players.
By Shampoo_Lord
EDIT: After a considerable donation by an anonymous source, I've decided to look at this thread from another angle. Vote yes for wxclm, a paragon of humanity and humility.
Last edited by Shampoo_Lord on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Cannabin0l
Day by day, I keep wishing Wxclm were a mod. He covers timezones that other mods/admins aren't on during. There were about 10 people last night using foul language when no mods were on, they were just getting away with it. Wxclm unfortunately can only make empty warnings because he isn't a mod. So I think he really deserves this position.
By warhammerfrog real
Wxclm is a player trusted by almost all regular players on the server. He knows how the systems works and tries to help everyone he can. I dont really see any reason that his addition to the ranks of mods would be a negative thing.
By mtndewzane
warhammerfrog real wrote:Wxclm is a player trusted by almost all regular players on the server. He knows how the systems works and tries to help everyone he can. I dont really see any reason that his addition to the ranks of mods would be a negative thing.
Well from not too long ago he was in a "battle" vs. Shampoo_lord, I do not know why,but he showed that he has/had an issue with a moderator. Things like that keep him from being a moderator.

P.S. I am not sure if the issue between the two (shamp and wxclm) was resolved, but I did hear about his "rebellion" against him.
By ImUrDaddy5150
mtndewzane wrote:
warhammerfrog real wrote:Wxclm is a player trusted by almost all regular players on the server. He knows how the systems works and tries to help everyone he can. I dont really see any reason that his addition to the ranks of mods would be a negative thing.
Well from not too long ago he was in a "battle" vs. Shampoo_lord, I do not know why,but he showed that he has/had an issue with a moderator. Things like that keep him from being a moderator.

P.S. I am not sure if the issue between the two (shamp and wxclm) was resolved, but I did hear about his "rebellion" against him.
I do believe that was a joke zane lol.
Anyways, the times I have played with Wxclm online, he seemed to be a nice person.
By mtndewzane
ImUrDaddy5150 wrote:
mtndewzane wrote:

I do believe that was a joke zane lol.
Anyways, the times I have played with Wxclm online, he seemed to be a nice person.
I heard that he (wxclm) was quite serious about his actions of "rebellion", because of the work shampoo would have them do or something in that general sense. Yet by the end wxclm probably realized that trying to tackle a mod is like trying to break Mr.t's arm.... It's not going to happen. Therefore he played it off as nothing, and yet wxclm is good to the community. That is that only well not too great thing that has happened through his career, and probably wouldn't be a bad Mod.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]