We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Aptos
This guy is extremely nice in game, and that was an extremely well presented post. I can tell that he really wants the job. Good luck Tornadic, I think you should definetely get the position. :)
(+1)
By cubeguy314
From seeing him in minerealm, chatting with him, and hanging with him, I can tell that this guy will be a great staff member. In my many hours of minerealm, tornadicmaniac has always been on, he has always been helpful towards others, he has always been warmly welcoming new players onto the server, he has always been polite and kind, and has always been watching out for us and watching over us from his perches by spawn.
Not only that, but he also tries to help people to the fullest extent that a non-staff player can.

I, cubeguy314, an ordinary player of minerealm, believe that for tornadicmaniac has what it takes to not only be a staff member, but also to be one of the greatest.
By OneManWo1fPac
There is a SERIOUS lack of staff being online atm. Your on a lot and your a great helpful guy that meets all qualifications. +1
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]