We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Ryu Aurora
stickgod91 wrote:
Ryu Aurora wrote:-Evidence of my Goof-
FDX said that not me.
So he did.. how in the hell did I screw that up? For anyone who reads my above post, swap the authors around.
By dlgn
I don't think I've +1'ed this yet, so I'm going to now.

Torn is perfect staff material. He's responsible, often on, A bit arrogant, on top of things, well-known, and the owner of a sense of humor. Not to mention that Intelli notices him. Torn is practically a staff already, except without the tag or the powers.

+1

#TORN2013

~dlgn
By Ninjalo
TornadicManiac wrote:Due to circumstances on my other Application involving Kress, I have decided to post a fresh Application with slight additions and amendments from the other.

Username: TornadicManiac
Time Zone: GMT/BST

About Yourself: I find myself someone easy to get along with and am very willing to get stuck into various activities and conversations with both new and old players alike. Having spent over £1,000 on a new gaming pc and having all the latest consoles and games, I would class myself as a gamer. I spend most of my free time and money dedicated to gaming. Outside of gaming I enjoy various other activities. I base my life currently around 3 things. Gaming, Drag Racing and Storm Chasing. I've held a position on a Top Fuel Funny Car team here in Europe for a year now. Currently I'm their clutch guy. Other then this, I enjoy widely liked things such as; Music, chilling with friends and interacting with people across the world.

Qualifications: I would like to start this part by saying that to date I have never been a moderator. Although having been part of many communities on forums, websites and other games, an opportunity has never arose for me to apply - but I guess we all have to get our foot in the door sometime, right? In terms of education, I spent most of my school years in the top set of all subjects. Leaving school after exams when I was 16, I managed to achieve 7 B grades and an A grade in English Language. This grasp of the English language enables me to be able to communicate with a variety of people from across the world. During my last year of school, I also took part in a scheme to help fellow pupils. During this time I was trained as Peer Mediator. This meaning I have been trained to take an impartial stance in arguments, acting as a judge if you like, in disputes between any number of people. This I feel is something I can bring to the server as a moderator.

Why you deserve this position: Having been on MineRealm for a year now, I have witnessed various situations on the server, whether that be griefing, arguments or consistent rule breaking. During this time I feel I could have stepped in and helped the situation. In the past I have tried to help via the in game chat as best I can - Answering peoples questions, helping new players and trying to manage disputes or arguments over trivial matters. As mentioned above I am a trained Peer Mediator. I feel bringing this to the server as a moderator would be a great asset to the team. Being trained in handling and dealing with arguments, disputes and fall outs between a number of people, I feel I could contribute to solving the problems that arise. Being a level headed person, I do not take sides in any arguments, but observe both sides views. Part of my training was based around not making an outcome for the problem myself, but in fact talking to both sides of the dispute and getting them to mutually agree on a solution that suites them both. By also having a firm but fair stance on punishment, I feel I could fairly and consistently moderate the servers problems. Following on from this, by me being in Europe, I feel I could deal with problems that arise when no other moderators are on. Various times, whether it be early morning or the middle of the night, no moderators have been online when problems arise.

Availability: 6+ hours daily. By having contact with players outside of the server, whether that be on Skype or Facebook, I could be alerted to problems on the server even when I am not online - enabling me to come online should any problems arise. To sum up, I am available nearly all the time. Day and night I play Minecraft.

Anything else you wish to add: Having played Single Player Minecraft for a while, I ventured onto multiplayer. To start with, me and a friend had our own server where we would play just for fun. Having got bored with this I started looking into servers with more people, the possibility of money and the chance to buy land. Having come across Minerealm I hit it off straight away with the server. I loved everything about it and I've stayed. I haven't even looked into other servers after finding this one. Being part of this server is a privilege just as a player, but to be a moderator would be an honour. Having been helped by moderators and admin during my time on Minerealm, I appreciate the work load they have and would truly like to help. I know it's no easy job, however, after having been helped so many times, I would love to give something back to the Minerealm Community.

Thanks for reading.
^ this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]