We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By FDX
wolfie wrote:Yes, telling me not to ask is totally going to make me drop the subject. ;P
It might. I'm just hoping that rokkr doesn't get dragged into this... J-just ignore it...
TornadicManiac wrote:
FDX wrote:+1 for torn. and not because of this.

PS: vvolfie. dont ask.
That's clearly not photoshopped. I have an idea what he's on about. Also, dragonslayer is fab!
I would show the whole screenshot but then. Vv would know. Mwahahahaha.

And thnx for the nice comment

EDIT: I was never here...
By Ryu Aurora
FDX wrote:I think its safe to say torn bribed/blackmailed everyone into +1ing this.
Lies. Now, if you'll excuse me, there is this absolutely beautiful '69 Stingray sitting outside that seems to have a letter bearing my name tucked under the wipers.
stickgod91 wrote:That's true. He didn't pay me. He was gonna show the screeny.
You want funny screenies? Oh, the things I can show you...

All joking/bribery aside, Torn is on enough to be familiar with the insanity and chaos that MineRealm is choked with on a daily basis. I mean, he isn't me, but... who could be?

Aurora©orp backs you with all of the sorcery and sun worship at it's disposal... albeit somewhat hesitantly.
By stickgod91
Ryu Aurora wrote:
FDX wrote:I think its safe to say torn bribed/blackmailed everyone into +1ing this.
Lies. Now, if you'll excuse me, there is this absolutely beautiful '69 Stingray sitting outside that seems to have a letter bearing my name tucked under the wipers.
stickgod91 wrote:That's true. He didn't pay me. He was gonna show the screeny.
You want funny screenies? Oh, the things I can show you...

All joking/bribery aside, Torn is on enough to be familiar with the insanity and chaos that MineRealm is choked with on a daily basis. I mean, he isn't me, but... who could be?

Aurora©orp backs you with all of the sorcery and sun worship at it's disposal... albeit somewhat hesitantly.
FDX said that not me.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]