We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By FlannyFlan
Username:
FlannyFlan

Rikki

Time Zone:
GMT-6

About Yourself:
Howdy from the Midwest! I'm Flan, and I've been an avid gamer as long as I could remember. Gaming is just one of my few major passions, from League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Minecraft, to even plundering the islands of Sea of Thieves. I currently am employed at Walmart, Manager over the Bakery/Deli. Pumping out all the fresh bread for these essential times.

Qualifications:
I joined Minerealm back in July of 2011. While taking a few hiatus', I have seen the direction the server has grown over the years . So having the knowledge of how things work on Minerealm and the play style we have, the tenure I have would allow me to help new players.
Also, I have been a moderator on another server on a game called GMod, having an everyday average of 100 people playing. Watching for hacking, bug exploits is something I've been trained on, and it's pretty universal. Yes there are some differences but I'm sure there is a learning curve with most opportunities like this. I held that position for a few months, and stepped down over a major change in Upper staff, and some drama that ensued. There's enough drama in life to have it on a video game.

Why you deserve this position:
Honestly, I can't say that I do. I have been on a long hiatus from the server, just recently returned. I have loyalty to my friends and by extension, Minerealm. Bonds made on this server have kept me coming back year after year. This being the first ever server i played, and here we are, 9 years later still chugging. Worthy candidates deserve the position and that is for Intelli to decide. :D

Availability:
I have a very set schedule for work, 6am-3pm everyday except Saturdays and Wednesdays, with a 4am-1pm once every 3 months for our inventory. Generally speaking, Work nights I am available from 4pm to 7pm CST. Saturdays/Wednesdays I am available all day, unless plans come up on Saturdays. (COVID-19 though, nothing really going on right now)

Anything else you wish to add:
I know my track record has been anything but smooth for Minerealm. A few bans here and there, along with my attitude, have definitely put me in some tight corners over the years. However, with that being said, I feel that I have majorly chilled out on that aspect. Due to past actions though, I'm not asking for peoples opinions to change in a snap, rather, a chance to show my growth, and to go forward in a new light.
By KingSpartacus
I would happily have Flan as a member of the team. Yes, there were rough patches, but they weren’t often from memory, and let’s be honest, you don’t generally get promoted to any kind of leadership position if you’ve got an attitude problem, so if Walmart would trust Flan, I’d trust Flan!

Flan for staff 2020!
By FlannyFlan
I do apologize for the "bump" but this is more of an edit, as I cannot update the original post. If this is not allowed, I ask that a staff member snip this post to the bottom of my application and remove this post if needed.

As of October 31st, I have been promoted at Walmart as a "Team Lead" (Salaried work, Hourly pay woo). However, with this, my availablilty is now no longer as stable as once stated above. From here on it is on a 4 week rotation, with varying shift times to meet the needs of the teams I lead and that of the store as a whole. Unfortunately, we do not get the option of seeing the full 4 week schedule at once.

This was posted a full month later as our scheduling has just now gone into effect. I just wanted to be transparent with those who view this thread as an update of something that we are asked to disclose as a question on the application.

Thank you
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]