Talk about absolutely anything here!
By Nephalem
Thanks to all who participated and spectated the first battle at Grelman's Oracle Arena.

Summary of kills:
Nephalem: 3
DrStrangeLove: 3
Annemette: 0
Syntax:0
Eah:0
RyMind:0
A more detailed review of the battle is in the spoiler.
Spoiler:
Nephalem killed RyMind in a corner seemingly caught by surprise.
DrStrangeLove killed eah, eah had this idea that using fist was better than wooden sword, o' boy he was wrong.
Syntax killed himself by ender pearls trying to escape Nephalem.
Tornadic announced himself as a bonus kill, ran around, but has he faced a dead end in the toilet stall, behind him was Nephalem, we all know how this ends.
Nephalem killed himself by ender pearls trying to escape DrStrangeLove.
Annemette killed herself by ender pearls trying to escape DrStrangeLove.
After reviewing who-killed-who it seems that ALL Arcane members were slain by DrStrangeLove, in fact, he killed ONLY Arcane members. It is strongly suggested that participants focus DrStrangeLove and Nephalem to prevent them from getting more kills.

It's time to announce the time and location of the second battle. This time the journey goes far to a place that dwells in secret, Sub Aurora the underground city. We meet up at 22:00/10:00PM UCT at spawn (same as last time) where the participants will receive their equipment. Same procedure and rules as last time.

Also, we strongly suggest that you participate instead of spectating.

With the first battle done, the participants will receive more refined equipment and in a more automatic process for convenience.
By XsyntaXerrorX
Nephalem wrote: Tornadic announced himself as a bonus kill, ran around, but has he faced a dead end in the toilet stall, behind him was Nephalem, we all know how this ends.
Huh? Torn was not participating. We were 6 players and 5 died: DrStrangelove killed 3, and Neph 2.

DrStrangelove was last man standing.
By eah
legokrin wrote:Image

wait what
There are just too many consonants in that word. One had to go.

Also, you will notice in the group screenshot that I am facing the camera. While my pvp skills are off the charts bad, I excel at predicting where the camera is.
By Nephalem
XsyntaXerrorX wrote:
Nephalem wrote: Tornadic announced himself as a bonus kill, ran around, but has he faced a dead end in the toilet stall, behind him was Nephalem, we all know how this ends.
Huh? Torn was not participating. We were 6 players and 5 died: DrStrangelove killed 3, and Neph 2.

You are right Syntax, but watch out for what Torn announces, he is free to spice up the games as he likes whenever he likes, because he is the sole sponsor of these events and choose not to participate as a player.
By XsyntaXerrorX
Nephalem wrote:
XsyntaXerrorX wrote:

You are right Syntax, but watch out for what Torn announces, he is free to spice up the games as he likes whenever he likes, because he is the sole sponsor of these events and choose not to participate as a player.
Out of curiosity, was he within view of Neph when he made the announcement, or was he hidden from all the participants at the time, thereby giving everyone an equal and fair chance to find him?
By Nephalem
Syntax wrote:Why are you cheating?
Torn was at the opposite side of the arena on a different floor than me at the time of announcing this. He ran around for quite a bit before I even found him. He also manage to escape me first time I found him. And for the record, I did not know he would announce the bonus kill. If you feel like I've gotten too far, I suggest you unleash your anger on me tomorrow in the next battle :)
river33 wrote:This is 5pm CST, correct?
Nope, It is 16:00, 04:00 PM CST as CST is UTC -6 hours.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]