Talk about absolutely anything here!
I have changed my channel's schedule. There is now daily Portal 2 videos coming out Monday to Friday. The regular Monday, Wednesday, Friday content will continue also.

If you like survival based games like Don't Starve, be sure to check out The Flame In The Flood. Part 1 was released on my channel today!

[youtube]oUJXjCMmE_Y[/youtube]

I also wanted to ask for the community's opinion. As YouTube viewers, would you watch someone play flash games instead of big titles, indie games or Minecraft?
I was considering starting a type of series called "Flash Friday" - This would include a video every friday with me playing Flash games.
Just wanted to get a little feedback on the idea.
TornadicManiac wrote:I also wanted to ask for the community's opinion. As YouTube viewers, would you watch someone play flash games instead of big titles, indie games or Minecraft?
Your idea of a "Flash Friday" is a good. I've seen many that have done this just to expand upon the content produced for their channels. There are some that are strictly Indie/Flash just to avoid getting slammed by copyright strikes (CinnamonToastKen). I'd say as long as you have the time to do so go ahead and do your Flash Fridays and include Indies as well when you can. Also, being able to point out good flash games (Epic Battle Fantasy 1-4) is a nice thing to do as some can be played for free on websites (Newgrounds/Blankmediagames) for free, or people can support those same games on Steam as well for perks. So, as I've said either way it would be good just on the grounds of having more content for you channel as it will cover a wider crowd of viewers.
SilentCitizen wrote:
TornadicManiac wrote:I also wanted to ask for the community's opinion. As YouTube viewers, would you watch someone play flash games instead of big titles, indie games or Minecraft?
Your idea of a "Flash Friday" is a good. I've seen many that have done this just to expand upon the content produced for their channels. There are some that are strictly Indie/Flash just to avoid getting slammed by copyright strikes (CinnamonToastKen). I'd say as long as you have the time to do so go ahead and do your Flash Fridays and include Indies as well when you can. Also, being able to point out good flash games (Epic Battle Fantasy 1-4) is a nice thing to do as some can be played for free on websites (Newgrounds/Blankmediagames) for free, or people can support those same games on Steam as well for perks. So, as I've said either way it would be good just on the grounds of having more content for you channel as it will cover a wider crowd of viewers.
Thanks for your opinion. Still undecided on what to do though.

It was Easter yesterday so I decided to play an Egg related game. Little did I know that this game is the most stressful game in the world. Cue the bad language!

[youtube]U5QJV7tuaxQ[/youtube]

So it's been a little under a year since I last posted in this thread and wanted to keep you up to date with what's been going on.

I took a little break from my YouTube channel of around 4 months between July and November for personal reasons, however, I returned with renewed inspiration.

My upload schedule is as follows:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 6pm (GMT)

I've also recently started streaming randomly on Twitch, so if you'd like to know when I am, please follow my Twitter and Twitch accounts for updates on this.

As for content on my channel, I've had plenty since my return in November 2016. Here's some highlights:

[youtube]uoTKqM3YKEo[/youtube]

[youtube]rBBBKFU_pjY[/youtube]

[youtube]yTznbPbfxNM[/youtube]

And finally, a video of my playing Neph's latest Minecraft map, Haunted Hotel.
(Thread for this map is located here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16624)

[youtube]-Zzzk1kNhOw[/youtube]

As always, feedback and constructive critisism is always welcome.

PS: A little side note, I'm also looking for an artist or drawer to design and produce a new display picture and banner for both my YouTube account and Twitter account.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]