Talk about absolutely anything here!
SilentCitizen wrote:Torn did you change channels or just rename it? I was subbed to your channel, but don't see it in my sub list anymore. Would like to sub again :)

ANYWHO... I would go on to advertise my YouTube/Twitch channels, and my Twitter, but those are already in my Signature. So go check those out :D

Fair warning I haven't posted to my YouTube in a while due to RL stuff keeping me from doing so. As for Twitch... I've tried, but don't have a good enough upload speed to make the streams smooth... or I'm doing something wrong with OBS *Shrug*.
Trubs, you are playing the best RPG to ever exist ever. subslime to this man.
legokrin wrote:Trubs, you are playing the best RPG to ever exist ever. subslime to this man.
Yeah it is! I need to get back to recording that. Last time I did I lost 2 hours of footage >.>
Footage was fine and so was my recording for my mic, but for some reason it didn't record the in-game sound.

Gonna try to getting back to that next month. Thinking about recording my epic fails on Binding of Issac: Afterbirth *shrug*
By dlgn
Is Soundcloud also allowed?
By Eetrab
dlgn wrote:Is Soundcloud also allowed?
Technically it's just video-less youtube so maybe?
By dlgn
Eetrab wrote:
dlgn wrote:Is Soundcloud also allowed?
Technically it's just video-less youtube so maybe?
All right, then.

My Soundcloud.

The main thing I've got there at the moment is remixes of Undertale music (which is great regardless of your opinion on the game itself), specifically tracks in which I combine various themes together, plus a recording of my chamber group playing Mendelssohn. I haven't had much time for composing lately, but there might be some more variation after midterms. 19 credits is haaard.
SilentCitizen wrote:Torn did you change channels or just rename it? I was subbed to your channel, but don't see it in my sub list anymore. Would like to sub again :)
Indeed I did - it came close to a year without any new content on the old channel, I didn't like the name either, so I decided to just start fresh, with new equipment and new editing techniques.

Also, if you haven't tried out this game mode, I really suggest you do! It's stressful, but a lot of fun!

[youtube]I3GRth6WJb4[/youtube]
Hey folks!

A little update. I recently played Nephalem's (redkiller's) Cephyr Tower Defence. Both parts just came out on my channel, so go check them out!

And if you feel inspired, check out the links in the video descriptions and give it a go for yourself!

[youtube]DvdUqYokGoI[/youtube]

[youtube]tfCbLvqZcxA[/youtube]
By dlgn
I was recently inspired and made Der Sansenmann, The Song That Plays When You Fight Sans, and It's Determination Time! All of these are part of an Undertale fan-project called Storyshift, but you don't need to know what that is to enjoy them. Just know that I took some themes written by Toby Fox and put them together in some interesting new ways and styles.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]