Talk about absolutely anything here!
"The Room"

[youtube]TW7ES6-04jU[/youtube]
This is a little WIP i've had the idea for long before mob spawning with commands became a thing. The game is kind of like zombies from COD. It constantly spawns in waves of zombies for the players to kill. Using the /testfor command, the more kills the players earn (on the sidebar) the harder the game gets. At 50 kills in this example, a Zombielike Herobrine appears and attacks you. Im planning on using this to make the game get harder as you progress. So when you reach 50 kills, the game spawns in the custom herobrine and starts to spawn in more difficult waves of zombies that will pay more xp to buy items. Maybe once 1.8 comes out I'll look into a way of making multiple areas to travel to with the clone commands.

Initially, you have some 'cash' and you get to spend it on things to buy. My game uses command blocks to create a currency system of of xp points. The "stalls" on the side are designed so a player can exchange xp for items they will need. Right now I only have the power I unbreaking I bow and the arrows set up but the others can be programed in minuets to sell anything.

Also, to anyone wondering why I used water to protect the switches, its because I'm planning on making the game spawn in creepers and skellies that might potentially blow up the system haha. The water does a great job at protection against blast damage.

Still very very far from done but wondering if anyone has any good ideas what to add that might be fun? Maybe making a stall to buy tamed wolves to help you fight?

More images!
Spoiler:

I get head all day, every day.

Herobrine Code:
Code: Select all
/summon Zombie -38 62 114 {CustomName:Herobrine,CustomNameVisible:1,DropChances:[1F,1F,0.0F,0.0F,0.0F],Equipment:[{id:352,Count:1,tag:{display:{Name:The Bones of Herobrine,},ench:[{id:16,lvl:3},]}},{id:384,Count:7,tag:{}},{id:300,tag:{display:{color:8651007,},}},{id:299,tag:{display:{color:62207,},}},{id:397,tag:{SkullOwner:Herobrine,},Damage:3}],ActiveEffects:[{Id:12,Amplifier:1,Duration:100,ShowParticles:0},],Attributes:[{Name:generic.maxHealth,Base:45},{Name:generic.movementSpeed,Base:.32},{Name:generic.attackDamage,Base:3},],}
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]