Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.
By falareborn
Darentir wrote:Peejaywk and I noticed that when he came mining in the nether, where I already was, the number of pigmen spawnign where I was, went from 20-30/minute to absolutely 0. And not a single pigman spawned after he entered the nether on a period of half an hour.

This HAS to be a bug right?
You should see the Wither Skeleton Spawn area, its my new exp farm ><
By Darentir
I'm actually talking about the wither skeleton spawn area. After Peejawk started farming, the spawn rate went straight to 0 and remained like this until he left the nether.
By Jeff_K_2000
/profile doesn't work on certain players. For example, zupt. You can prove this for yourself by trying /p, it says he never played but you can add him/her on your buddy list. Only people who logged on can be buddied.
By dlgn
Bu1ld0g wrote:I'm curious how a banned player knows this?
Probably from before his ban, or possibly talking to his friends who still play.
By Intelli
Server is back up. The end border has also now been extended.
By Grelman
Hoppers won't pick up items. I mine them up, put them back down and they were for a little and then break again.
By Bonejunky
Sticking a boat at the very top of Intelli Tower and then getting in to the boat will cause the server to kick you for flying.

EDIT: Scratch that. I believe this happened because I right clicked the boat from two blocks below. Also, not sure if a Minecraft or a MineRealm thing, but boats prevent fall damage.

EDIT2: If a boat is in the iron tubes, entering the boat will cause you to glitch through the floor. May be a Minecraft thing.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]