Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
By Grelman
My suggestion is very simple, disable the swear filter on MineRealm.

MineRealm is no longer a young baby server, it's grown up. Let's face it, all the people who used to be babbies on here have come back as adults.

Intelli has expressed the intention get rid of swear filter in v5. We may never have that but we can implement some of the easily realized plans such as this.

I know being family friendly has been a part of MineRealm's identity going way back, but when was the last time it was advertised as such? Besides, anyone visiting the official MineRealm discord would find that no level of profanity is prohibited, so why should it be in the game server?

People who abuse, annoy, and disrespect people are still going to be called out and banned. The likelihood of that happening anyway with the close knit crew of long time regulars we have is very slim.

So vote yes today, and let's celebrate adapting our grown up server to our 2019 expectations!

And yes I am making this suggestion today largely because this happened a few days ago...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]