Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Should we create a warp for 1337nature valley?

YES!
25%
NO! (Because of nasty griefers >:( )
50%
NO! (Because I do not like the valley)
25%
By bboy skittlez
I have found the most EPIC, AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, MASSIVE, INSANE valley to ever exist in minerealm!
It is 1/3 forest 1/3 taiga and 1/3 desert! it also has a natural lavafall and many waterfalls i will post screenshots!
also it is set as my home and i wish to create a base build in the cliff face (i will not mine out any of the natural features, and i will not harvest or destroy the forest! i wish for this to become a warp called 1337nature valley!
By Spritzo
I can't see the pictures from that link, I have to signup to see them using that link. Post the links to each picture here instead. Or use [img] tags to post them directly.

Also, having a warp makes it the easiest target on the server to grief, plus Intelli doesn't want warps being made mainly because it somewhat serves as a personal teleport. For example - I teleport someone to another player. It's similar to that, which also makes it easier for someone to reach your home without having to walk like the rest of everyone.
By savesthedazed
If you really want to share the place with people, give them the coordinates.
By Spritzo
Yeah share with everyone the coordinates, and to post the pictures just resize them using The Gimp or Paint or whatever you got.
By savesthedazed
hellboy9900 wrote:whyis the begining of it 1337?
Because kids have a strange fascination with that "word"
By Gamnrd
yeah i would not suggest adding a warp, all places i've seen in the past with warps were terribly griefed & i'm sure this valley will be no diiferent, just tell people you trust the cords & hope it stays safe :P
By hellboy9900
i recently discovered an amazing valley also, it doesnt have sand but it does have a beach and many trees, its called hell valley though it really is an island
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]