Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
33%
No
67%
By Eetrab
LARDIMUS_PRIME wrote:This may have been suggested in the past but the title pretty much explains this without me needing to write an explanation
Yeah, it explains it but what are the benefits of an enderchest in the trade room? The weaknesses? I see it as an exploit for people to use invisibility potions so they can steal from trades going on.

You need to explain this better, as at the moment it's a big, big no from me.
LARDIMUS_PRIME wrote:This may have been suggested in the past but the title pretty much explains this without me needing to write an explanation

And let people have a second inventory? Vanilla is as easy as crap enough, we don't need to add onto it's simplicity. No from my side. That is if banned player's votes count torwards suggestions.
It has been suggested before and it was rejected for the reason Jeff brought up. It would be used as a second inventory too easily.

Something I believe was mentioned in the previous suggestion however was carrying around an enderchest and a silk touch pick with you to effectively and easily do nearly the same thing, with the exception of one or two inventory space(s), that you're suggesting without needing one in the trade room. I haven't been on recently, if at all, but I am to believe it would still work as easily.

If it's for reasons of large trades, doing /trade next to a or multiple chests with the contents you wish to trade is easy enough without any need for exploitable things being added to make it easier.

If you can change my mind on the importance of this feel free to try, but for now I'm voting no as well.
By Bu1ld0g
I find it laughable that this would be turned down for second inventory reasons when everyone and his dog has alt accounts...
From a sales perspective an Ender chest would be very helpful when selling DC's of items.
Life_is_a_party wrote: If it's for reasons of large trades, doing /trade next to a or multiple chests with the contents you wish to trade is easy enough without any need for exploitable things being added to make it easier.
Well apart from some people who don't reside in the US being affected by /trade lag, if it's exploits you're talking about we should also remove /trade and /spawn as neither are vanilla.
By BSGSamuel
I see your point Bulldog, however, I think just because we have some non-vanilla aspects does not mean we should arbitrarily add more. Otherwise we might as well give everyone creative mode because it makes things easier.

The small advantage of making trading DC's slightly easier does not weigh up against almost doubling everyones inventory in my opinion.

(Yes, you can have a silk pick + enderchest with you all the time, but this comes with the risk of dieing and losing your silk pick + ender chest. Having an enderchest in /trade would remove this risk.)
By Bu1ld0g
I'm not saying we should add it Sam, I'm saying the counter argument of an extra inventory slot is a moot point when people have alts.
Removing /trade /spawn was just me being me. :P
BSGSamuel wrote:Otherwise we might as well give everyone creative mode because it makes things easier.
MineRealm isn't creative mode?

With food?

Lard justifying the suggestion would help though.
By dlgn
Intelli wrote:
BSGSamuel wrote:This will essentially double your inventory space no matter where you are, so no.
By BSGSamuel
Bu1ld0g wrote:I'm not saying we should add it Sam, I'm saying the counter argument of an extra
MineRealm isn't creative mode?

With food?
Fair enough :P
By G2E
It makes sense to have an ender chest in there for trades but I just remembered that you can just type /trade to go back to your previous position which is exactly what it will be used for. (A bigger inventory)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]