Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
61%
No
39%
By GaidinBDJ
New players should be immune to PVP even during the forced PVP nights. Finding public land can sometimes take several trips through spawn and the teleporter and I just watched a new player get killed a couple times in the process.

For the purposes of this idea, "new player" would be the ones that still have the "+" (I think it's their first 24 hours?).
By dlgn
The Mist happens rarely and lasts 7 minutes. Moreover, killing people on the spawn spot is already impossible. At worst, they're looking at 7 minutes in which they may need to worry about PvP--if anyone even comes to spawn. Meanwhile, I lose the ability to thin the nub-herds in the Nether during the Nubpocalypses, taste delicious nub blood, and summon soul-stealing demons - while the noobs themselves lose the chance to PvP, even if they want to, which would probably drive away quite a few potential players who love PvP as well as decreasing the potential enjoyment of the sever experienced by new players in general.

I voted no.

~dlgn
By DarelleZindad
I agree on immunity for newbies during mist, BUT - not PvP in general. There are ppl who join the server and the first thing they ask is if someone wants to fight them. Sure, they are the exception, but if I were a PvP-er I'd hate to join a server where I can't fight just because I'm new.

I'd rather have them choose to do /pvp so they can participate in mist if they want to and have the mist-protection fade out when they lose their green +.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]