Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
54%
No
46%
The ironic thing is that I always wanted to change my name because I spelled diamond incorrectly, but now I don't have the heart to do that :|
Whether you have your opinions on the matter on whether they want to start over or not isn't really your problem.

There can be many reason they want to start over and it's not our place to say they can't. I agree they shouldn't run from their problems but honestly I have seen players do this without the name changes. They get a new account don't act any different and strange enough people treat them completely differently even with the same shenanigans. Then others get treated the same it's all random.

TL;DR; There are ways to find out players old names(if you want to work for it), but if they want to start over they should be given a chance regardless.
diamond_boss wrote:The ironic thing is that I always wanted to change my name because I spelled diamond incorrectly, but now I don't have the heart to do that :|
I could have changed mine to the correct spelling too. But apart from this also being my Xbox gamertag I'm kinda comfortable with it. it's who I am online.
Bu1ld0g wrote:
diamond_boss wrote:The ironic thing is that I always wanted to change my name because I spelled diamond incorrectly, but now I don't have the heart to do that :|
I could have changed mine to the correct spelling too. But apart from this also being my Xbox gamertag I'm kinda comfortable with it. it's who I am online.
Yeah that's the mindset I had, but since I don't play on minerealm much anymore I decided that I may as well leave that part of me to memory (also for convenience cause people are always like "oh, you know you didn't spell diamond right?" and I have to be like "wow, been playing for 3 years and didn't even notice. Thanks so much /sarc" and its a struggle so ugh I'll just go with the easy solution).
Dai, I always thought it was either a typo or you did it on purpose lol either way I'll always call you Dai <3.

Changing igns to fix a mistake or remove numbers or w.e. is understandable in my opinion. Just that whole needing a "fresh start" stuff is so ridiculous to me. Same with buying a new account just to pretend to be someone else but w.e, each to their own I guess.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]