Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
By shadowalker21
I recently found out the mob limit was drastically reduces because of major server lag. I understand that very well. But not that there arnt over 15 people on at once,i would like to ask if the mob limit be raised again. Recently my cousin and i made an animal farm,we started breeding and all the sudden all of them dissapeared....i was told through staff the mob limit was reduces to 10 i belive? so my idea,raise the limit,it doesnt have to be alot,but at least a little bit.
By cubeguy314
I feel like the sudden mob limit decrease was what started to discourage people from coming onto the server, especially when people's prized animals and villagers suddenly disappeared without warning. Once a few people stopped playing on Minerealm, others stopped logging in so frequently, and the whole thing cascaded downwards. Raising the mob limit probably won't restore those prized mobs, but it may at least re-encourage people to start playing again.
By Intelli
Invalid, fails to outline specific steps as required by http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... =10&t=9292

The current mob limits can be found here: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... =4&t=16023

(Current limit allows up to 50 animals in a single farm, assuming there are no directly adjacent farms)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]