Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
92%
No
8%
By Nathan3345
If two or more plots that are adjacent share the same MOTD, you should only be notified upon passing into the first plot, and not the other adjacent ones. A similar thing happens when you pass into a private realm, it only tells you once until you enter a public realm.

Simple modification.

Thanks,
Nathan3345
By Nathan3345
Although I'm taking a break from the server, I would like to see this implemented still xD

Thanks,
Nathan3345
By Eetrab
Just a thought, but it might be useful to disable MOTD messages and whether you have entered public/private realms when travelling through a transit tube.

Otherwise, you might be in for a bit of spam...
By Wormoxide
At first glance okay I like the idea, but I will have to say no. I would then have to rename my 91 plots Narnia_01 to Narnia_91, which would be ugly and misleading. I have always used the MOTD to automatically know where my plot boarders are... without that it would be a painfully slow process of doing /plot repeatedly.

Eetrab's toggle idea however solves two problems without breaking what we already have.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]