Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
48%
No
52%
By SkullRose
Dilsifprosif1 wrote:The mist is even easier to escape your realize you can /home. Btw jeff why would you enable and expect death?
Mist is different though, pvp is NOT optional so being able to /home is a necessary need. If you are at spawn or at trade when mist hits, you're going to want to go home.
Bu1ld0g wrote:Wouldn't a much simpler approach be say a 5 minute cooldown between enabling/disabling pvp?
and for me that would be a nightmare xD 5 minutes isss waaayyyy too long, and kind of like meow mentioned, if an outsider comes and tries to kill you before/during/after a pvp fight with someone you are sooo screwed.
By Bu1ld0g
All I can see here is "I want them to stand still so I get that kill"...
Go to the nether if you want to pvp that bad.

You do know if this is implemented people will just log instead don't you?
It isn't going to fix anything.
SkullRose wrote:
Bu1ld0g wrote:Wouldn't a much simpler approach be say a 5 minute cooldown between enabling/disabling pvp?
and for me that would be a nightmare xD 5 minutes isss waaayyyy too long, and kind of like meow mentioned, if an outsider comes and tries to kill you before/during/after a pvp fight with someone you are sooo screwed.
5 mins was just a suggestion.
By Dilsifprosif1
First off the suggestion is 5 seconds not minutes. You need to understand in pvp someone is supposed to die nobody likes to waste there armor durability on someone. Plus 5 seconds to stand still isnt just a free kill you know you have to fight them to get them there. If you have nothing to do with this topic dont even bother reading it. If you want a 5 minute cooldown be my guest to suggest this.
By Meowrocket
Dilsifprosif1 wrote:How about fight them? If your gonna pvp your gonna fight one way or another. Why not go through the teleported to a safer place if u gonna 1v1 someone?
I do go through the teleporter. I have problems with invis people stalking me, for one, and also they only come out once we're already very injured. I can't fight a fresh and ready player after I've been half-killed by my partner, can I?
By FinalFouad
The argument here is that (a majority) of people do /pvp, do a few attacks, /pvp, and run away until it wears off, so something is needed to stop this nonsense.

It is a person's choice to toggle /pvp on or off.

You typing /pvp means YOU want the ability to attack other players. If you want to have a private battle, then have it at a private location. It is not difficult at all to have a private battle. Someone going invisible, following you for 100+ blocks, reading your private messages just to see where you're battling and they're going to jump in on a private battle in an undisclosed location doesn't really sound realistic to me.

The point of this suggestion is the recurring problem at spawn where people type /pvp as if they were not committed to it because they turn it off right away.

The counter-argument to this suggestion isn't that strong in my opinion. But eh, it's what the majority wants, not what the most logical reasoning is.
By eah
Meowrocket wrote:
Dilsifprosif1 wrote:How about fight them? If your gonna pvp your gonna fight one way or another. Why not go through the teleported to a safer place if u gonna 1v1 someone?
I do go through the teleporter. I have problems with invis people stalking me, for one, and also they only come out once we're already very injured. I can't fight a fresh and ready player after I've been half-killed by my partner, can I?
What's to stop said invisible player from simply looting the dropped items rather than killing you?
By Bu1ld0g
Dilsifprosif1 wrote:First off the suggestion is 5 seconds not minutes. You need to understand in pvp someone is supposed to die nobody likes to waste there armor durability on someone. Plus 5 seconds to stand still isnt just a free kill you know you have to fight them to get them there. If you have nothing to do with this topic dont even bother reading it. If you want a 5 minute cooldown be my guest to suggest this.
My suggestion was 5 minutes, read it again.
I'm also entitled to put forth my opinion whether it differs from yours or not Dil, that's the whole point of a poll/suggestion...
By Lucario
You see all the bs pvp puts us thru? Looting, anger, torn apart friends, the losing of hard earnd items. I suggest eliminating it.
By Meowrocket
eah2119 wrote:
Meowrocket wrote:
What's to stop said invisible player from simply looting the dropped items rather than killing you?
Because my partner takes the items if I die and I take theirs if they die. They could only get that if they're fast or kill the other, and I believe they may just be trying to add some padding to their pvp ratings.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]