Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
67%
No
33%
On this server, rain storms last much shorter. I believe this is due to complaints of low frame rates. I'm suggesting this be reverted to vanilla rain duration because I haven't seen any complaints of it and I think the client render engine has improved since then that it's not a problem.

If I'm wrong, this should reflect in how the community votes. Please do not vote irrelevant of frame rate. Rain is a part of minecraft and that's what this server is about.

The suggestion needs 70% approval and at least 20 votes in 24 hours to be accepted. Don't let the insignificance of this change stop you from voting.

This same thing was suggested and rejected a couple weeks ago. I've changed the title from "Longer rain" in the hope that those who do not read the body understand that this is not simply longer rain, but normal rain.
Intelli wrote:Invalid, duplicate of http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 10&t=15702
I find it a little upsetting that the suggestion was denied solely because it is being suggested again. I'm not even a proponent of the idea of longer rain, but I still think eah is presenting a compelling case with a well developed suggestion. He waited more than the enforced week before making another suggestion. I don't see the harm in suggesting the same thing twice. Many governments end up voting twice or more on single laws.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]