Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
44%
No
56%
By Eetrab
OneManWo1fPac wrote:And then on the topic of this thread people judge people by what they've heard they don't even know the people. Somone said something around "as many times and things OneMan has said and done bad things he shouldn't be allowed back" this person only knew me for a slight portion (25 days maybe) they don't actually know what the person is like just their past.
Now it's time to stop. Time to stop emphasising that you are a 'different person' and trying to show that through the use of periodic 'I've changed' quotes. Here on the internet mistakes can stay with you for life. You will always be remembered as 'the guy who PVP rage quit' and 'that guy who got banned so many times and thought he had a chance'. If you really want to show people that you've changed, stop saying it. Stop arguing your point. Stop being immature.

In all honesty, you haven't changed, at least from they way you portray yourself on the forums. You may be a bit more mellow, a bit less prone to raging to the point of being banned, but fundamentally you haven't changed. You're still immature, and it shows, like the pungent spell of a poorly maintained public bathroom. You need to change everything to get that smell away. I will almost guarantee that your appeal was rejected because staff could still smell it.
By OneManWo1fPac
Eetrab wrote:
OneManWo1fPac wrote:And then on the topic of this thread people judge people by what they've heard they don't even know the people. Somone said something around "as many times and things OneMan has said and done bad things he shouldn't be allowed back" this person only knew me for a slight portion (25 days maybe) they don't actually know what the person is like just their past.
Now it's time to stop. Time to stop emphasising that you are a 'different person' and trying to show that through the use of periodic 'I've changed' quotes. Here on the internet mistakes can stay with you for life. You will always be remembered as 'the guy who PVP rage quit' and 'that guy who got banned so many times and thought he had a chance'. If you really want to show people that you've changed, stop saying it. Stop arguing your point. Stop being immature.

In all honesty, you haven't changed, at least from they way you portray yourself on the forums. You may be a bit more mellow, a bit less prone to raging to the point of being banned, but fundamentally you haven't changed. You're still immature, and it shows, like the pungent spell of a poorly maintained public bathroom. You need to change everything to get that smell away. I will almost guarantee that your appeal was rejected because staff could still smell it.
Wow man you really torn a guy up on the internet, if your lucky maybe a bunch of people will like it to help fulfil you un enjoyable social life! You drew a tear from me im forever changed by how my stink of a bathroom is. I'll make sure to get a new toilet plunger and start sucking the immature person I am out of me. Hope you feel special inside that you can generate a good argument over a minecraft forums!

Odds are staff will say something and lock the thread right away so they get the last response in as in my ban appeal,
(Can I please just be forum banned so I can't come on these forums anymore how hard do I have to work) - Accepted
By Grelman
OneManWo1fPac wrote:
Eetrab wrote:
OneManWo1fPac wrote: -snip-
Wow man you really torn a guy up on the internet, if your lucky maybe a bunch of people will like it to help fulfil you un enjoyable social life! You drew a tear from me im forever changed by how my stink of a bathroom is. I'll make sure to get a new toilet plunger and start sucking the immature person I am out of me. Hope you feel special inside that you can generate a good argument over a minecraft forums!
Way to help prove his point further.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]