Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
58%
No
43%
By eah
On this server, rain storms last much shorter. I believe this is due to complaints of low frame rates. I'm suggesting this be reverted to vanilla rain duration because I haven't seen any complaints of it and I think the client render engine has improved since then that it's not a problem.

If I'm wrong, this should reflect in how the community votes. Please do not vote irrelevant of frame rate. Rain is a part of minecraft and that's what this server is about. Sometimes I enjoy the ambience of rain and thunder and I think many others do too.

Remember the suggestion needs a certain fraction of yes votes (I think 60%) and a certain number of total votes (I think 20) in order to be accepted. Don't let the insignificance of this change stop you from voting.
By Eetrab
eah2119 wrote:Remember the suggestion needs a certain fraction of yes votes (I think 60%) and a certain number of total votes (I think 20) in order to be accepted. Don't let the insignificance of this change stop you from voting.
A majority vote of 70% for and a total of 20 votes in 24 hours is needed to pass a suggestion.
By Grelman
I don't know why people hate on rain so much. Its nice to see once in a while to break up the monotony. I think one of the reasons people dont like it is because of the horrible clatter of the thunder when rain occurs. No matter where you are underground, any biome. But since 1.7 you can adjust all different types of ambient sounds. So if thunder gets on your nerves just turn it down or off.

I would also be in favor of some rare custom weather on MR. Hardly any weather is one of those things that makes MR feel like creative mode with hunger.
By Meowrocket
General Grievous wrote:The server is already an "English server"... it's always raining... do you really want more bad weather?!? My sheeps will drown one day...
What are you on about?
-As of my knowledge, the server's in Canada or the United States
-Minecraft rain doesn't accumulate. Argument invalid.
By mitchie151
Meowrocket wrote:
General Grievous wrote:The server is already an "English server"... it's always raining... do you really want more bad weather?!? My sheeps will drown one day...
What are you on about?
-As of my knowledge, the server's in Canada or the United States
-Minecraft rain doesn't accumulate. Argument invalid.
Whoosh.

The joke is that it's always raining in England... the server's geographical location had nothing to do with it... hence the quotation marks.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]