Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
18%
No
82%
daimond_boss wrote:
Jeff_K_2000 wrote:"Freedom of religion on minerealm" I love this so I can talk my Chrurch on the private chat. But I feel this is bad in a way. Say a rich person started making huge statues of Satan like we're talking here. Wouldn't MR's rep just get worse? Or say a new guy logs in to someone talking about voodoo. Do you wan't that? No.
Scratch everything I said previously about that^... I'll just leave it at that it's irrelevant and makes no sense.

Off the note, this is the last thing I'll say about the topic. It's done. Sikhand's (the maker of the op) suggestion may have been intolerant or negative, but the decision was made to reject his suggestion, so it doesn't matter. His opinion does not reflect his religion or the religion of anyone else. The fact that there's still an argument going on just confirms the point that religion doesn't separate people, it's the fact that we don't understand each other that causes conflict. I don't care what you believe or disbelieve, on minerealm and in real life my judgement on you and my decision to be your friend has to do with who you are, not what you follow. Anyways... someone should lock this post. It's done.
Has anyone considered it also might be VVolfie's statue? http://game.minerealm.com:12500/?worldn ... 7188048744

It's red and black (with a bit of green), it resembles human form, it's enormous, scary and has horns.

If I was completely ignorant I too would believe that this might possibly be a statue of Satan.
Eetrab wrote:Has anyone considered it also might be VVolfie's statue? http://game.minerealm.com:12500/?worldn ... 7188048744

It's red and black (with a bit of green), it resembles human form, it's enormous, scary and has horns.

If I was completely ignorant I too would believe that this might possibly be a statue of Satan.
Are you implying it isn't a satanic statue?!
Hello friends. I visited the server yesterday and had a very very good time. To my dismay, there were offensive structures that resembled Satan. This was both shocking and reprehensible to myself, and possibly visitors who are yet to visit Minerealm in the future. I am petitioning to have them removed, as they are hurtful and sinful. To deny this petition would suggest an intolerance to other cultures, and personal disrespect to myself. The demonic statues in question are east of the Panther Colosseum, and also on the perimeter of the arcane land. Both the connotations and denotations of said constructions are hurtful and insensitive. Thank you for your precious time reading. :)

In good health, your friend, zenmavado / Pran Krishand Sikand (प्राण कृष्ण सिक)[
Many people worship various Deity's which might include Demons and Satan trying to get artwork removed you don't approve of shows a massive intolerance to other cultures, myself I think they look cool and don't think religion comes into it unless its to control others.
I'm not sure why people think of satan as a devil with horns. This is just a representation of his evilness and appeals to most people. The reality is, is that he was made a angel and extremely beautiful and powerful. Read this for more, but Im still unclear of par's religion. Im thinking the religion has other writings of authority other than the bible, as many religions do.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... lSmW8M-VsQ
Bu1ld0g wrote:I could point out that the bible is just a bunch of stories handed down through the generations before being documented and categorised into a book, but yeah.......
I had the same thought so I researched it a while ago. The Bible contains 66 books written over 1,500 years by 40 different writers but it tells one "big story" of God's plan of salvation that culminated in Jesus Christ. You can't even pass a secret around a circle of 12 people and get the same message at the end. The bible also has more manuscript evidence than that of Plato, Aristoltes, and Socrates writings. Historical events discovered through archeological digs reveal that the bible lines up through history. The bible was also written by various eyewitnesses describe the same events from different angles. The bible also has written over 300 prophecies in which have come true or are still to come true. All this is pretty strong evidence that the bible is something and not just a pile of thrown together mystical tails.
monkeychunks wrote:
Bu1ld0g wrote:I could point out that the bible is just a bunch of stories handed down through the generations before being documented and categorised into a book, but yeah.......
I had the same thought so I researched it a while ago. The Bible contains 66 books written over 1,500 years by 40 different writers but it tells one "big story" of God's plan of salvation that culminated in Jesus Christ. You can't even pass a secret around a circle of 12 people and get the same message at the end. The bible also has more manuscript evidence than that of Plato, Aristoltes, and Socrates writings. Historical events discovered through archeological digs reveal that the bible lines up through history. The bible was also written by various eyewitnesses describe the same events from different angles. The bible also has written over 300 prophecies in which have come true or are still to come true. All this is pretty strong evidence that the bible is something and not just a pile of thrown together mystical tails.
I once saw Paul Daniels make an elephant disappear.
Well, since we've brought up the most important question, I believe the universe is a bunch of rocks and God is the rock mover.

You're a bunch of rocks.
The light reaching your eye
is a bunch of rocks.
Your consciousness
is a bunch of rocks.
And when God conceived the rules
the rocks follow
and the universe simulation
it carries out,
He had no idea
life-like intelligence
would spontaneously erupt
from millions of places
in a bunch of rocks.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]