Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
18%
No
82%
Hello friends. I visited the server yesterday and had a very very good time. To my dismay, there were offensive structures that resembled Satan. This was both shocking and reprehensible to myself, and possibly visitors who are yet to visit Minerealm in the future. I am petitioning to have them removed, as they are hurtful and sinful. To deny this petition would suggest an intolerance to other cultures, and personal disrespect to myself. The demonic statues in question are east of the Panther Colosseum, and also on the perimeter of the arcane land. Both the connotations and denotations of said constructions are hurtful and insensitive. Thank you for your precious time reading. :)

In good health, your friend, zenmavado / Pran Krishand Sikand (प्राण कृष्ण सिक)
It's a video game. I'm a Christian but I absolutely just hate it when people get religion involved in things like video games... it just starts tons of debating and drama that nobody wants to see. I understand that you're offended by these kinds of things, which is understandable, but it's a video game. Nothing in video games are serious. Swastikas are banned because they trademark hate and discrimination; they're inappropriate in all cultures, but nobody builds 'demonic' statues because they want to worship Satan in Minecraft.

Edit: By the way... those particular statues have nothing to even do with Satan or whatever. They're dragon statues built by outstanding players of the community and are in no way offensive. or even remotely linked to world faiths...
Last edited by diamond_boss on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not entirely sure on this one, but would you by chance be referring to rokkr's and redkiller's dragons?

If this is the case, Im sure I can speak for both of them and generalize that these statues were never intended to cause any harm. They are both simply artistic builds again designed to resemble dragons. Personally, my jaw drops a bit every time I see red's statue, I find it to be an incredible work of art. This is all.
PranKrishanSikhand wrote:I am petitioning to have them removed, as they are hurtful and sinful. To deny this petition would suggest an intolerance to other cultures, and personal disrespect to myself.
Actually no, your request is being intolerant of other cultures and beliefs.
I thank you all for your kind replies and thoughts. It is a deep shame that this has been automatically rejected, as the poll results are very close. It appears I am not the only one hurt by these monuments. Although they are nice builds and were not constructed with any cultural implications in mind, it is unfortunately affecting more people than just myself, as I have feared- and even more so unfortunate that the overseer of this forum has not taken this request seriously, and instantly rejected it. I desire to pursue this matter.

I wish you all good health, kindly, zenmavado/Pran Krishan Sikhand (प्राण कृष्ण सिक)
PranKrishanSikhand wrote:I thank you all for your kind replies and thoughts. It is a deep shame that this has been automatically rejected, as the poll results are very close. It appears I am not the only one hurt by these monuments. Although they are nice builds and were not constructed with any cultural implications in mind, it is unfortunately affecting more people than just myself, as I have feared- and even more so unfortunate that the overseer of this forum has not taken this request seriously, and instantly rejected it. I desire to pursue this matter.

I wish you all good health, kindly, zenmavado/Pran Krishan Sikhand (प्राण कृष्ण सिक)

Go awai pls
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]