Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
16%
No
84%
By Soul K
Like most I love the new map even though it does show where everyone is and updates a fair bit. So got me thinking since there is 49 players on but the map is only showing 32. So there should be a cost to using /map to hide.

Something cheap like 100-500 credits and /map ( to hide) only lasts till log out (or certain amount of time) and would cost you next time you use it.

Pro's. Adds a much needed credit sink.

Con's. Players dont like losing credits. lol.
By Neuro_Gasm
Voted no...we should not have a penalty to, for example, not reveal our location for people to come kill us during the mist
By Soul K
Spending the credits to hide on the map would be the incentive to avoid someone hunting you.

Of course most would vote no to this, its all about the me me me thinking that goes on with most and that they cant see anything past their own greed.
By Benstir
It's also pretty greedy for those players who want people revealed on the map just so they can kill them and take there stuff
By Chooz
Voted no, as well.

There's plenty of us who don't pvp at all.
We should'nt have to pay to stay hidden.
By Neuro_Gasm
Soul K wrote:Spending the credits to hide on the map would be the incentive to avoid someone hunting you.

Of course most would vote no to this, its all about the me me me thinking that goes on with most and that they cant see anything past their own greed.
It's not about greed. When the mist was introduced, the map did not show player locations, and it was relatively safe. Now with the new map, thankfully, we aren't forced into showing on the map if we do not want to. Why should disabling it cost credits if we never had to deal with this before?
By society
Soul K wrote: Of course most would vote no to this, its all about the me me me thinking that goes on with most and that they cant see anything past their own greed.
You created a suggestion with a poll and now you're surprised when people click the no button? Sorry things aren't working out in your favor, but I don't think blaming it on "greed" is exactly fair.
By Tee
Soul K wrote:Of course most would vote no to this, its all about the me me me thinking that goes on with most and that they cant see anything past their own greed.
Actually, I voted no because it would result in most players simply setting /map visible to OFF once and never turning it on again. Cost: 500rc to each player. Effect: No players visible on the map, ever.

I'd rather have it freely switchable so that people can disappear when they want to, such as during Mist or when entering the Nether, but can then toggle back to visible when they are safe and don't mind other players seeing their location.

Plus it'd sent me bankrupt doing my staff duties ... surprisingly I prefer not to show on the map if teleporting to a player while invisible =P
By Soul K
society wrote:You created a suggestion with a poll and now you're surprised when people click the no button? Sorry things aren't working out in your favor, but I don't think blaming it on "greed" is exactly fair.
LoL I knew that this suggestion would have most players saying no to it but it does boil down to something everyone dislikes, losing credits which also counts towards greed.

If you look at the currency system how many things cost credits other then just trading with other players? Just buying Plots which everyone does cause they dont have anything else to spend it on. With the wipe and players buying up tons of realms it just shows that something needs to be done even more.

There was some guild changes suggested before but they costed credits too and that got shot down as well. Though I only found the cost being high after X amount of players added.

As for Staff duties Intelli could exempt that when they are "working".
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]