Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
16%
No
84%
By Meowrocket
Soul K wrote:
society wrote:You created a suggestion with a poll and now you're surprised when people click the no button? Sorry things aren't working out in your favor, but I don't think blaming it on "greed" is exactly fair.
LoL I knew that this suggestion would have most players saying no to it but it does boil down to something everyone dislikes, losing credits which also counts towards greed.

If you look at the currency system how many things cost credits other then just trading with other players? Just buying Plots which everyone does cause they dont have anything else to spend it on. With the wipe and players buying up tons of realms it just shows that something needs to be done even more.
It isn't greed, it's the will to not have to pay to live. :/
In fully legit/vanilla Minecraft, you never have to worry about people stalking you from an alternate source. SOme of us don't want to be found, and some people (such as new players) don't have a spare 500c to throw away every time they wanted to vanish.
Especialy with your lame time limit idea.
it's not greed, it's wanting to not die and lose all the stuff you've spent a long time gathering, be it exp, loot, etc.
By TechnoProdigy
Not wanting to spend money on something completely idiotic and unnecessary=/=Greedy.

I can't believe how many of you fail to see this.
By DragonSlayer155
TechnoProdigy wrote:Not wanting to spend money on something completely idiotic and unnecessary=/=Greedy.

I think by greed he meant keeping your own credits and not paying a tax for something. Can't fully explain it.
By Meowrocket
DragonSlayer155 wrote:
TechnoProdigy wrote:Not wanting to spend money on something completely idiotic and unnecessary=/=Greedy.

I think by greed he meant keeping your own credits and not paying a tax for something. Can't fully explain it.
so he means that we are greedy for not handing out our hard-earned money to opt out of a service never previously offered and that is exploitable to murder us?
Hm.
I see a flaw in his logic.
By Sandsnake
It's a crappy idea, even if it was a few credits. If people don't want to show up on the map, they shouldn't have to - especially when PVP is involved. End of story.
By DragonSlayer155
Sandsnake wrote:It's a crappy idea, even if it was a few credits. If people don't want to show up on the map, they shouldn't have to - especially when PVP is involved. End of story.
[sarcasm]Some people really do know how to make others feel good about themselves.[/sarcasm]
By dlgn
DragonSlayer155 wrote:
Sandsnake wrote:It's a crappy idea, even if it was a few credits. If people don't want to show up on the map, they shouldn't have to - especially when PVP is involved. End of story.
[sarcasm]Some people really do know how to make others feel good about themselves.[/sarcasm]
He insulted the idea, not a person.

And while I can understand how you could misinterpret it, being rude in return isn't any use here. Rule 13, remember?
By Sandsnake
DragonSlayer155 wrote:

Ok, I could have worded that a little more gently and for that, I apologize. The point still stands though. It shouldn't cost (especially 1000 blocks worth of work) to opt out of being tracked on a server where being a little secretive is sometimes called for.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]