Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
67%
No
33%
By GaidinBDJ
cubeguy314 wrote: Nothing was left opened; everything was secure.
Even without exploits, an Ender pearl can be used to teleport to anyplace you can throw the pearl to, so all they need is a gap. The other thing I see is people who forget to add a "shell" underground. If you dig your realm completely out but don't put a layer of blocks against every wall *inside* your realm, they can just dig a hole
By cubeguy314
These mobs WERE underground. There wasn't a hole for them to enderpearls through either. How would digging a hole allow them to surpass my walls? I had the mobs far out if reach if they managed to glitch the system.
By Meowrocket
TechnoProdigy wrote:
cubeguy314 wrote:
TechnoProdigy wrote:Horses can be rolled back, though.
Really? Rokkr and I tested that. The black horse that we killed had a given name, armor, and a saddle. As I stated in my suggestion, when the horse was rolled back, it was white, didn't have a name, armor, or saddle, and it's stats were illegitimately maximized. Because of this illegitimacy, horses can't be rolled back
Hmm, after some testing of my own you appear to be correct. Intelli should work on that :P
And what free time would this occur in?
I was pretty sure Intelli was, y'know, sort of busy all the time.
Or at least wanted to spend a bit of time out in real life instead of locked in lines of code.
By TechnoProdigy
Meowrocket wrote:
TechnoProdigy wrote:
cubeguy314 wrote:
TechnoProdigy wrote:Horses can be rolled back, though.
Really? Rokkr and I tested that. The black horse that we killed had a given name, armor, and a saddle. As I stated in my suggestion, when the horse was rolled back, it was white, didn't have a name, armor, or saddle, and it's stats were illegitimately maximized. Because of this illegitimacy, horses can't be rolled back
Hmm, after some testing of my own you appear to be correct. Intelli should work on that :P
And what free time would this occur in?
I was pretty sure Intelli was, y'know, sort of busy all the time.
Or at least wanted to spend a bit of time out in real life instead of locked in lines of code.
Not on minecraft=/=busy. Besides, it's his plugin and it's extensively used by many thousands of other people, so I'd imagine he'd like to maintain it and update it every once in a while.

It's not like I was demanding he fix it. He can fix it whenever, I'm just saying he should fix it at all.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]