Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
20%
No
80%
I love watching the new Dynamap, and while watching a new player build themselves a noob dwelling, I got the idea to leave /map disabled for at least 48 hours to catch potential griefers.

Staff can't be everywhere all the time, and who knows, it might just come in handy.

Just a thought.
By faldette
Most griefers don't read the rules, let alone search the forums for commands. They most likely don't even know the map exists. This suggestion then just leaves newbies more vulnerable during mist. :/
faldette wrote:Most griefers don't read the rules, let alone search the forums for commands. They most likely don't even know the map exists. This suggestion then just leaves newbies more vulnerable during mist. :/
Nub Greifer gets killed in mist
They rage quit
-1 greifers.
:)

+1
By faldette
DragonSlayer155 wrote:
faldette wrote:Most griefers don't read the rules, let alone search the forums for commands. They most likely don't even know the map exists. This suggestion then just leaves newbies more vulnerable during mist. :/
Nub Greifer gets killed in mist
They rage quit
-1 greifers.
:)

+1
Newbie non-griefer gets killed in mist.
They rage quit.
-1 potentially positive addition to the community.

This is my point with the "leaves newbies more vulnerable" comment.
By kerovon
Honestly, if anything it would be better for /map to be automatically enabled for all new players in their first 48 hours. That would give them more protection and make them less likely to get mapsniped during the mist.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]