Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
13%
No
88%
By monkeyshaft
I think it would be a good idea to only allow the /home command on plots that you either own and/or have rights to, or public land.
Reasoning: A random player using your plot as a way to travel back and fourth faster, or to annoy you, etc.
By OneManWo1fPac
And so new people who can't afford a realm cant have a home? And if they make one and do /spawn they lose it?
By monkeyshaft
I mentioned public land for a reason! New players are usually on public land when they can't afford land yet. They will also have rights to a plot if they are sharing with someone so that wouldn't be a problem.
By ColdF3ar
I vote no. If someone has broken into your base and set home, you can warn them 3 times then lava them. Plus you ahould have made it more secure in the first place if you wanted no one in there. If they continue to harass you, talk to staff and they will sort it out very quickly by forcing the player to move. Continued harassment is typically followed up with a ban. Problem solved.
By Bu1ld0g
A simple ban request would take care of anyone abusing /home.
I have no objection to people having their /sethome at one of my grinders.
Having to give them perms to set their home also gives access to any chests on that plot is another matter entirely. Unless I trust them of course.

Sorry but that's a no from me.
By TechnoProdigy
You want to be restricted? Good god you people on here are strange...

-Edit-

Misinterpreted this as you wanting players to only be able to teleport to their own /home point when in plots they own.
By Meowrocket
I believe something to this affect was already suggested and rejected.
By Soul K
monkeyshaft wrote:I think it would be a good idea to only allow the /home command on plots that you either own and/or have rights to, or public land.
Should be like that.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]