Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
19%
No
81%
By Slathalin
dlgn wrote:
mkman2008 wrote:Ah, ok i just made an inference. Still, the name mineplot just makes my spot tingle
Your what?
his spot, as in a freckle or mole he might have
By Eetrab
Nominated for worst suggestion of 2014.
By mitchie151
Also its pretty much confirmed by Intelli that realms are coming back in Minerealm Version 5 which is probably roughly a year away. Nobody really knows, but it has been guessed by several players that realms will become like an overarching system to plots, perhaps to allow more macro management.
By Prodigy9
mitchie151 wrote:Also its pretty much confirmed by Intelli that realms are coming back in Minerealm Version 5 which is probably roughly a year away. Nobody really knows, but it has been guessed by several players that realms will become like an overarching system to plots, perhaps to allow more macro management.
Countries.
By TechnoProdigy
Prodigy9 wrote:
mitchie151 wrote:Also its pretty much confirmed by Intelli that realms are coming back in Minerealm Version 5 which is probably roughly a year away. Nobody really knows, but it has been guessed by several players that realms will become like an overarching system to plots, perhaps to allow more macro management.
Countries.
Please god no..
By Prodigy9
TechnoProdigy wrote:
Prodigy9 wrote:
Countries.
Please god no..
First thing I thought of when I heard they're coming back.
By The-Jack-DeCk
Eetrab wrote:Nominated for worst suggestion of 2014.
There is no need to be disrespectful on the forums, this server, or basically anywhere. Treating other players with respect is one of the rules of MineRealm.
By dlgn
The-Jack-DeCk wrote:
There is no need to be disrespectful on the forums, this server, or basically anywhere. Treating other players with respect is one of the rules of MineRealm.
Oddly enough, it seems to be getting noticed less and less these days.
By jailbird556
The-Jack-DeCk wrote:
I wouldn't say it is being disrespectful. It is a ridiculous suggestion and should be treated so.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]