Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
29%
No
71%
By dlgn
If you'd bothered to search through the suggestions forums, you'd know that this has been suggested countless times, and each suggestion has been rejected, as this one is likely to be as well.
By Meowrocket
ALC_awesomes! wrote:I wish for the nether to be reset so there can be more resources in minerealm. and so there will be more space.
I like how you suggest this just after I spent hours fixing the land around my nether portal in the nether, and finished a decntly sized base there.
Perfect timing, and I voted no.
I just put several dia pickaxes into this, let alone a ton of snow... which I no longer have access to.
Last edited by Meowrocket on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Soul K
dlgn wrote:If you'd bothered to search through the suggestions forums, you'd know that this has been suggested countless times, and each suggestion has been rejected, as this one is likely to be as well.
Just like there was never going to be another map wipe.
By Tee
Soul K wrote:Just like there was never going to be another map wipe.
There hasn't been. A public land wipe is VERY different to a map wipe.
By Soul K
Take a good look at the map while not a full map wipe it is still like one since the map is vastly changed and not just a lil.
By Tee
Soul K wrote:Take a good look at the map while not a full map wipe it is still like one since the map is vastly changed and not just a lil.
Sure - but I still have the couple of plots that I wanted to keep and the contents of all my chests. That is the humungous difference between a map wipe and a public land wipe. The map is permanent in the sense that established players haven't lost all their wealth and the builds that they wanted to retain.
By Meowrocket
TeeJayDub wrote:
Soul K wrote:Take a good look at the map while not a full map wipe it is still like one since the map is vastly changed and not just a lil.
Sure - but I still have the couple of plots that I wanted to keep and the contents of all my chests. That is the humungous difference between a map wipe and a public land wipe. The map is permanent in the sense that established players haven't lost all their wealth and the builds that they wanted to retain.
You can't claim land in the nether, so wiping it would destroy all the precious goods people had placed in it after the last wipe.
We don't want to lose our ice pathways, etc. and have to make new portals and paths and spawn... it's too much work to just make the land around it look nice for a few days- it'll soon be gone again by people who kill the ground in the Nether for easy cash.
By Tee
I think you missed the point of my post, Meowrocket ... Soul K was implying that Intelli had gone back on his statement that the MineRealm survival map would be a permanent map, and I was just explaining that a public land wipe didn't invalidate it being a permanent map. My comments weren't intended to be taken with respect to a nether wipe.

As far as the suggestion is concerned, I would support a nether wipe at some point in time but not at present. No new blocks have been added recently that Intelli hasn't already patched in, and the community really is too busy rebuilding after the wipe anyway.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]