Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
82%
No
18%
Torches, crops, string, redstone (which will normally turn into obsidian when near lava, but not in minerealm I was told) and redstone torches (probably missed a few) all do not get displaced by water. Crops are easy to fix because they can be harvested by turning out the lights (I don't think this works for netherwart though). I built this into my realm farm design. All the floors are 6 layers total - cobble with dirt above that and then 4 spaces (the 4th has lights and the first air space has covers over the "wells"). I can turn my glowstone lights to redstone lamps (same light level) and use them in combination with water pours to harvest automatically.

This glitch/irregularity was in Minecraft at one time (I think it was an unintended bug after an update, 1.8 beta?) but has been part of Minerealm as long as I can remember.
bcbarton wrote:
eplawsl wrote:
bcbarton wrote:No reason for any crops not to be broken by water.
Nah man, auto-harvesters.
Sorry, it was a double-negative. I was agreeing that all crops should be water harvestable.
Oops lol, I must have been multi-tasking when I read that.
Bu1ld0g wrote:There was actually an in-game vote on string behaviour just before the wipe which sadly failed.
This is the first I've heard about a recent in-game vote on it, but I'm quite happy that it has remained unchanged. String behaviour has already been the subject of a formal suggestion by Intelli and as a result was designated as intended behaviour. Because of that I (and likely others) have relied on string instead of signs in many of my builds, and any change at this point would result in a huge amount of rework being required.
TeeJayDub wrote:
Bu1ld0g wrote:There was actually an in-game vote on string behaviour just before the wipe which sadly failed.
This is the first I've heard about a recent in-game vote on it, but I'm quite happy that it has remained unchanged. String behaviour has already been the subject of a formal suggestion by Intelli and as a result was designated as intended behaviour. Because of that I (and likely others) have relied on string instead of signs in many of my builds, and any change at this point would result in a huge amount of rework being required.
Okay, I support water-harvesting netherwart. THis will save time and I can pipe it directly into my drug lab.

I also wanted to say that, in regards to using string to hold up water, I have always used signs for the reason simply that it makes it so I can recreate my design perfectly in a singleplayer world, or copy it over from one. (Also, hiding secret messages :P)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]