Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
95%
No
5%
By diamond_boss
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
Intelli wrote:A biome overview map will likely not be released.
I thought an update to the current minerealm map would be different?
By Bu1ld0g
daimond_boss wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
Intelli wrote:A biome overview map will likely not be released.
I thought an update to the current minerealm map would be different?
I would hazard a guess that an updated map will be held back at least a couple of days so players don't use/abuse it to gain an advantage.
By Eetrab
MBXONE wrote:What kind of advantages.

Oops don't want to put ideas into people heads.
You won't but I will. Releasing a biome overview before the wipe will allow players to position themselves accordingly, or know exactly where to go once the map is updated. What for? Mainly to strip land bare of more valuable resources, locate points of interest and value and generally gain a monetary advantage over players.
By diamond_boss
Hm.. I'd just use it to find a nice place where I can start building new stuff, but I guess that makes sense. I just hope it's not held off for too long if it's done at all.
By Bu1ld0g
daimond_boss wrote:Hm.. I'd just use it to find a nice place where I can start building new stuff, but I guess that makes sense. I just hope it's not held off for too long if it's done at all.
If only all players thought like that.
Sadly quite a few are more obbsessed with gaining the upper hand and becoming as rich as possible
By dlgn
Bu1ld0g wrote:
daimond_boss wrote:Hm.. I'd just use it to find a nice place where I can start building new stuff, but I guess that makes sense. I just hope it's not held off for too long if it's done at all.
If only all players thought like that.
Sadly quite a few are more obbsessed with gaining the upper hand and becoming as rich as possible
Yep. I mean, who wouldn't want an Ice Spike biome? *drools*
By Soul K
Eetrab wrote: You won't but I will. Releasing a biome overview before the wipe will allow players to position themselves accordingly, or know exactly where to go once the map is updated. What for? Mainly to strip land bare of more valuable resources, locate points of interest and value and generally gain a monetary advantage over players.
Pretty well.

A couple days later before the map updates to the new updated land should be on the list of things to do.

I'm sure it wont be long before most is striped and leveled anyways.
By Bu1ld0g
Soul K wrote: I'm sure it wont be long before most is striped and leveled anyways.

*shudders* I really hate that about this server.

I'm still planning to buy up and preserve a bunch of natural land and build using the flow of the land not y74 everything
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]