Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
95%
No
5%
By Bu1ld0g
TeeJayDub wrote:5) Will realm ownership inside the Wildy border be resolved prior to the wipe, to prevent players preserving terrain (and chests) within the Wildy?
I'm interested in the outcome of this too.
From my understanding this is an exploit and exploiting is a bannable offence.
By Meowrocket
I assume this is a bad question to ask as it made Rokkr angry last time I heard someone ask him, but is there an ETA on the actual wipe? I need to know how long I have to buy my realms, I assume this won't be answered but it would be nice if it was.
By diamond_boss
Is there any date when we can expect the wipe? Cause I have a lot of builds that I really want to start but I need le new land.
By Bu1ld0g
I started making a 69 portal gold farm to pass the time daimond.
Although I do have other projects I still haven't finished.
Maybe I should start working through the 100+ back catalogue of steam games I still haven't played while waiting
By diamond_boss
Bu1ld0g wrote:I started making a 69 portal gold farm to pass the time daimond.
Although I do have other projects I still haven't finished.
Maybe I should start working through the 100+ back catalogue of steam games I still haven't played while waiting
Ooo kewl. I've been working on re-building Esgaroth from the Hobbit in sp. It's cool but it's sooo boring in sp.
By 11Hax
I am not sure this is where I should post this, but I do it anyway.

I think that limiting the wipe to be at 3x3 (or bigger) areas only, isn't optimum. There is areas that are just a couple of realms that are totally digged out/griefed and that then been sold/went public. When there now will be a wipe I think as much of the map as possible should be included.

I would suggest that the area limit should be lowered to 2x2, because it wouldn't make the map much uglier, but it would make A LOT more of the map wiped and new...
By diamond_boss
Or how about just all the land thats public? Idk if it's the best idea but I prefer it.
By dlgn
11Hax wrote:I am not sure this is where I should post this, but I do it anyway.

I think that limiting the wipe to be at 3x3 (or bigger) areas only, isn't optimum. There is areas that are just a couple of realms that are totally digged out/griefed and that then been sold/went public. When there now will be a wipe I think as much of the map as possible should be included.

I would suggest that the area limit should be lowered to 2x2, because it wouldn't make the map much uglier, but it would make A LOT more of the map wiped and new...
That would mess up my realm preservation system, and probably others' as well.
By Grelman
I've been in great anticipation for the wipe for the last week as I've been finishing up a lot of long term projects and am now reaching the final preparation stage for the wipe. I've got all the realms I want to wipe on my land scoped out and I have just a few questions that I don't think have been asked/answered yet.

My first question is exactly how long of a period will there be between the time the wipe is announced and when it will actually happen (days, weeks ect.) Also for the /realm wipe command when it is implemented how will we know if it has worked? I did the command on one of my marked realms the day the server updated and got no notification, not even the unknown command message.

My second question pertains to the script Intelli has written for making cutoffs on realms look more pleasing by adding some terracing to edges. Now my land consists of a large underground facility that stretches out underneath nearly my entire base, and there are realms on my border I want to wipe but adjoining dugout ones that are not getting wiped. So my question is, will the terracing occur at all levels where the rock is exposed regardless of being underground or not?

My third question is, for private realms marked for wipage enclosing public realms that arent originally set to wipe allow all said land to be wiped? Or will all those realms have to be bought in order to mark them for the wipe?

For Instance:

PW=Private and wiping P=Public and not being wiped(or white as shown in OP)

PW p p PW
PW p p PW

TLDR- Will those public realms sandwiched in between not be wiped even though their neighbors are?

If that is the case, if it is possible I suggest we allow public realms to be marked if their surrounding private realms are. Just to increase the amount of new land introduced and help people who dont have the money to make sure the land they live around gets regenerated.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]