Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
95%
No
5%
By Intelli
jeniansmom wrote:
Intelli wrote: In this example map, green and yellow realms are public, and set to be wiped. Blue realms are private realms, and white realms are public realms that won't be wiped.
^ from the op

Is this interpretation of the updated map correct? :
Green & yellow realms are public or have had the /realm wipe command used on them.
Green realms will wipe fully
Yellow realms will be wiped and have the terrain merge applied to them
Blue realms are private and will not be wiped
White realms are public/set to be wiped but won't wipe due to the 150x150 rule
That's correct
By XsyntaXerrorX
Crop of Intellis updated wipe map with the 4 core spawn realm indicated in gray:

I thought it might help some players who own realms within 1000 blocks of spawn to get a better overview, thereby aiding them in thieir efforts of getting 3x3 realms areas included in the wipe.

For example: A sizable section of north-west needs just a few more realms flagged in order to be eligible for the wipe :P
By Prodigy9
Thanks, Intelli! Just earlier this week I started thinking it would be nice to have an updated map, and then I logged on to the forum to find that one had automagically appeared! :D
BSGSamuel wrote:Paste the picture into paint, trust me, it's fun.
Oh no, my dear child. Oh no. You aren't being nearly ambitious enough. The real fun comes when you make changes to the picture, and then click the save button. That is the true path to the sheer joy of seeing MS Paint eat >90% of your RAM. Speaking of which...

HERE
is a copy of the new version of the map with distance markers on it (imgur link since it was taking a long time to upload to the forum).

EDIT: URL-linked from imgur. Spoilered due to image size.
Spoiler:
The four central spawn realms (x +/- 25, z +/- 25) are solid red in the middle of the map. Thank you to synta for identifying them in the zoomed in version of the map you posted - it saved me a lot of pixel-counting.

Going outwards from the center of the map along the X and Z axes, smaller red lines mark every 10th realm i.e. every 500 blocks. So, using the southern (+Z) part of the map as an example, the first red line below spawn goes across the realms (x -25, z +525) and (x +25, z +525). The second red line below spawn marks realms (x -25, z +1025) and (x +25, z +1025). The reason I marked pairs of realms in this manner is simply that I tend to think of the 2 realm x 2 realm area at spawn as dividing the map into quadrants, even though the axes themselves are technically at x = 0 and z = 0, which will be contained in one of the two realms or the other.

If you use this to locate your own realms on the grid, note that when counting inwards from the map's borders, rather than outwards from spawn, the outermost red marks indicate "realms" that are 5025 blocks away from spawn along an axis. In other words, the outer ring of "realms" are not actually an accessible part of the MR world - I suspect they're only shown here so that they can wipe/merge as well in order to keep the edges of the map looking decent.
By XxEl_WolfxX
Prodigy9 wrote:In other words, the outer ring of "realms" are not actually an accessible part of the MR world - I suspect they're only shown here so that they can wipe/merge as well in order to keep the edges of the map looking decent.
You make an excellent point Prodigy9. But, my border realms were still wiped. And they were all blue-colored squares on Intelli's OP. Proof:

The red line represents the world's border. I have labeled the area to which Prodigy9 refers to in the quote above.

My border "realms" labeled 1 through 7 were all wiped. This came as a shock to me when I logged on post-wipe. I had not opted them in to be wiped, and I thought they were protected.

3 Through 7 Pre-wipe:

3 through 7 Post-wipe:

I have spoken to staff about this in-game. I am just posting this reply get all of my concerns down in writing, and wish that other community members in the same boat as I like this post.
By Intelli
XxEl_WolfxX wrote:quote
It's a bug, message me or rokkr in-game, and we can import your old realm data back into the map.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]