Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.

Did you know that grinding a pig spawner in the Nether is against the rules?

Yes
68%
No
32%
Hallo all :)

I was recently banned for quote: "participating in abusing an exploit."

In this particualar case the abuse was: "grinding a pig spawner in the Nether."

It led to a swift ban.

Now, as previously stated in my ban appeal I did not know that grinding a pig spawner in the Nether was an abuse of an explot.

Another minerealm player player didnt know either:
N2Z wrote:I personally didn't know Pig Spawners was against the rules so I understand xSyntax's confusion.
Fact is, that it is not stated in the rules, but it is assumed that everybody knows, you know, like an unwritten rule.

Therefore I now ask if you knew?
An easy awnser to this is: You know this is a legit server AND you know pig spawners aren't obtainable in vanilla mincraft in any legit way.

Therefor you should know this was an exploit and you should have reported it if you think about it.

So yes, I would know that was bannable.
Ok, staff changed my poll. There is now a ".. in the Nether" addition to the question.

This however is NOT the accurate question I wanted to poll on. :(

I am talking about pig spawners on minerealm PERIOD. Overworld, nether, wherever...

I am curious as to why staff chose to change the poll question? Are there different rules regarding grinding pig spawners in the nether and grinding them somewhere else? I cant imagine that there is so whay change it?
Your just trying to prove your innocence. If everyone who thinks something they did isn't a bannable offence the forums would look like:
Poll: did you know we can't x-ray?
Poll: did you know we can't curse
So I kinda find this ridiculous
OneManWo1fPac wrote:Your just trying to prove your innocence. If everyone who thinks something they did isn't a bannable offence the forums would look like:
Poll: did you know we can't x-ray?
Poll: did you know we can't curse
So I kinda find this ridiculous
Weak. Both your poll examples are official rules. Try again.

As to proving my innocence: I am guilty of abusing an exploit. The point is I didnt do it knowing it was against the rules.

The problem with people like you, Quentin and Tornado is that u presume to know the intentions of other people, and you try and make your statements and opinions pass as facts.

Its dogmatism and its shows a lack of maturity.
This IS I repeat IS an official rule. It clearly states no exploits. Part of one of my bans was swearing in guild chat. I didn't think this was fair. I didn't make a poll about it. U acted like the other hundreds of people who got banned and dealt with staff about it. NOT try to get evryones attention.
XsyntaXerrorX wrote:
The problem with people like you, Quentin and Tornado is that u presume to know the intentions of other people, and you try and make your statements and opinions pass as facts.

Its dogmatism and its shows a lack of maturity.
You ask for a public opinion, I give you my opinion. Nowhere in my post do I presume any of your intentions, I simply say what I would do in your situation.

Furthermore "Dogmatism" is when a religion or another group of people try to put up their believes and ideas. Nowhere is there any sign of dogmatism here as you ask for an opinion, which has been given now.
The problem you oppose is that people who don't agree with you, are bad people to you in your eyes.

I would suggest you don't start offended people by saying they lack maturity because this poll may turn into a flame fight (no threat intended).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]