Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By voocat1
I wouldn't like to start of my forum experience with a ban request, but i think that it is necessary.

To start, he took about a stack of iron from mitchman04, and from another player too. However, he gave most of it back after a verbal arrow to the knee. :lol:

After that, he went off and bought a new realm, but not before stealing some of my stuff stored on mitchman's realm. The second after he took my things, he left and took all of his stuff with him. when i try to talk to him, he just logs. I felt like something needed to be done, so I created a forum account and posted this ban request.

I know I can't prove anything, but I wish that the staff could at least look into this and maybe punish this player, for I beleive he deserves it.
By mitchman04
Ya, he also stole 64 of my mossy cobble. After that, I kicked him off my realm and his brother green55.

Plus I have 1 more thing, his brother green55 had also had a old account that was grant_55, but he got banned for griefing. But I didn't notice that he wrought and ban request on himself and I saw that he just got unbanned a few days ago! At that time, I had not kicked him off of my realm so I was about to, when I saw Minerealm was down! So I could not get on Minerealm! And the next day when Minerealm is back up I look in my chests and my 32 diamonds I had is gone!!!! So I do /online grant_55 and it said he was just on! So since I had not kicked grant_55 off my realm yet, and I have proof his brother Ethen429 went on his account and stole my 32 diamonds before I got a chance to kick green55 off my realm, (Ethan429 knows grant_55's password because he told me and plus I have proof for that he's not lying because they are brothers so they definitely know each other passwords.) But it could have still been grant_55 who went on his own account so it could have either been ethan429 who went on grant_55's account or just grant_55 who went on his own account and stole my diamonds. But I have more proof that it was Ethan429. Plus for more proof that Ethan429 went on grant_55's account is that they combined there own stuff together when they lived on my realm so that gives more proof that they work together so they go on each others account a lot.

I am being honest and sincere that Ethan429 has the right to be banned. Plus if you could, can I have my 32 diamonds and 64 mossy cobble back? If not I'd be happy if you could get Ethan429 banned! Plus Voocat1 and supervoo back up this post.

Thanks, mitchman04
By Ethan429
Mitchman---How could I have stolen ur diamond? i cant come on ur realm?!?!?! plus supervoo is ur brother and voocat is his friend. I dont even know the person who first supported this. Voocat-- i did not steal ur stuff. And all of u--- will regret trying to get me banned. U have been warned.

-Ethan429

P.S. Innocent until proven guilty!!!!!!!!!!!
By luelle
I'm just going to say threatening other people for posting a ban request against you does not make you look good nor does it do anything to strengthen your character.
By ewana1991
Ethan429 wrote:And all of u--- will regret trying to get me banned. U have been warned.
Sorry buddy, but this looks like a threat to me. from what i can gather from the testimonies here is that yourself and green55 should be banned for theft.
I may also be blind, but i'm certain no-one else mentioned a player by the name of supervoo, so are they one of your friends, or just an alt account of yours?
By voocat1
ok well just to clear things up, supervoo is my friend, and mitchman is his brother. ethan used to be friends with mitchman, and so did his brother, grant_55. i know that ethan and grant both play on Macs, supervoo mitchman and i do not. we are not the same people, but we do know eachother. we are both trying to help supervoos brother mitchman.
By mitchman04
Holy crap I remember I had so much beef with Ethan many many years ago at the time of this post because of this situation. But now we are great school friends in high school and laugh back on this SO HARD because it feels ridiculous we had beef over THIS.

And yes, he admits to stealing my diamonds today xD

I remember when using xD was such a thing, especially in MineRealm, but now today its emojis.

~mitch
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]